My build progress

Hey, I have finish my new case recovering from wine bottles box.
A new case for a pocket/nomad modular project (~10 modules), or just for complete my actual system. I NEED ALWAYS MORE MODULES !! :facepunch:

12 Likes

Here just a dirty pumping tekno jam for testing my new VCO. Im learning how to drive my cockpit ^^ It’s time to play more music than solder iron
BOOM CHAK IN PROGRESS

3 Likes

Glad to see that it takes shape, and also some beautifull stikers here :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you bro :facepunch::facepunch: Im happy and nervous too !! Next time I will try to recording with a sound card

2 Likes

power cable building tonight . :zap:

5 Likes

Wiring up appliances, eh?

2 Likes

hopefully audio appliances and not flaming toaster ovens :fire:

3 Likes
2 Likes

Spent too long trying to figure out if P17,800.00 was the price (and if so, what currency) or the product code.

(It’s the former, in PHP. No, not the programming language.)

3 Likes

and I did click on " babies and kids " just to see … , no they weren’t selling babies and kids .

2 Likes

this has got to be the most crowded panel I’ve designed so far

9 Likes

Oh wow, but look! Leds to track encoder values?!

1 Like

Gonna make Euclid proud…

5 Likes

Very excited for this my friend! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ashamed to say I have not done much recently, was going to build a new case but my knee has been giving me pain for 5 months so I find it difficult to move around…

I have almost finished the TwinT Drums, just waiting on some transistors and trimmers turning up.

Got a backlog of ideas to finish up too.

4 Likes

6 Likes

is that recovering from wine that was in the boxes . those look great nice recycling .

3 Likes

I have been working on a wave multiplier, and made short demo video which includes the first prototype:

The recording is a bit noisy when signal levels are low. I suspect the BSP could be the culprit here. I’m struggling a bit with the configuration of the OTAs in the design. They appear to be quite sensitive to a DC offset of the differential inputs.

7 Likes

11 Likes

Years back, I told my nephew who is really into space that I lived on IO (Jupiter’s moon, that IO). For years its been a fun back and forth. He sent me a video saying he doesnt think I live there anymore.

I knew these blinky lights would prove useful in my hijinks one day.

6 Likes