My build progress

You mean noise like this?

5 Likes

I made a big honking big honking button

it honks

12 Likes

Is this activating / using a sample player of sorts?

If not one of the things in this video, I’m going to be disappointed.

2 Likes
4 Likes

A second VCLFO, this case is full !!!

Made with this stripboard

And a patch with this new module :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I can FINALLY move onto other projects… oh my.

E u R o l z

So very excited for the boards to arrive.
Modulatable Modulation Source. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Couldn’t find a VCV sub oscillator, so I coded one. Has a few unique features, like being able change the cross over point, which didn’t have the impact I thought it would. You can also change the number of crossovers in the menu, which unlocks a sub-fifth (?), which is cool. The whole thing sounds awesome with two in stereo with the mixes automated.

Also built the physical Krackenpipe/Dud kick drum, but I can’t test it until I get some pots in!

6 Likes

Oh, but now we want to hear it!

3 Likes

Since you asked! :smiley:

Just the voice, no beat.

https://vocaroo.com/1fY7Nzua0cLY

7 Likes

That’s FAT { Fill to 20 }

1 Like

I like the way you scattered your components. Didn’t even know that was an option.

1 Like

abuse the shit out of KiCAD.
that is all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hahah sounds like a good reason to finally learn KiCAD then. I’ve been doing everything in easyEDA so far.

2 Likes

does not take very long to pick up.

3 Likes

NAMASTITAR / NAMADOLIN

Soundclip:

There is a constant running Oscillator that can be adjusted by Pot, or by touching the strings to the Frets and making contact with the Resistor Ladder. (Think Stylophone)

Plucking triggers a “Ring Mod”.

Oscillator is a little low as I went direct into my Interface without any kind of amplification ( no onboard amp - and its kinda late lol)

:slight_smile:

11 Likes

Nasty lookin pcb. :heart: it!

1 Like

I also practice with EasyEDA for a while, but when I finish my schematic it shows me that my GND or VCC is not okay even though everything is connected correctly, it can’t be that difficult to create such a stupid PCB. … :frowning:

Here’s my build. Everything is since January and most of it in the last couple months

since February. Braids isn’t quite finished and VCO-16 needs a rev2 but eveyrthing else is working.

10 Likes

Yep kicad is great, not too much of a learning curve but still very powerful.