Music share thread - Share your work!

Been working on some sequences and rehearsing chaining it all together. Took me a few hours but I finally got a decent take:

Cheers

4 Likes

had to fix something <3

What’s wrong with Plate, Round 1 x 1 with Bar Handle on Side - Closed Ends ?

A strange and mystherious ambient track with only my Kosmo, recording in one take :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I like the noisy swells, what’s distorting that? Whole thing feels like I’m exploring a cave and about to have a boss fight.

3 Likes

I think you speak about the feedback of the DSP FX100 module, i put the pot full sometime and the loop of feedback become on the melody like with a guitar near the amp. No distortion :wink:

1 Like

new id

2 Likes

future bass! (30 minute brain exercise)

1 Like

just realized vocals r outta key but meh and the vocals r a lil too reverby

2 Likes

I did this one a little differently from the last one which was a single live take. This time I worked out a few sequences jamming on the SL MKIII. When I was happy with them I recorded each pattern’s MIDI into Reaper. From there I arranged it a little bit, added some embellishments and recorded all the synths onto their own tracks. Then, some light EQ/Volume/Pan/Comp/Reverb mastering and voila - a new track.

Cheers

6 Likes

Fun little performance from the Freq Boutique earlier this month:

5 Likes

My first track in 6/8 with my Kosmo

a bit boring on 6/8 with the Beatstep Pro, but after a few tests, I only used 3x16 steps (divisible by 6) then looked for the downbeats.

7 Likes

Nice! I quite enjoy 6/8. Especially for drums. Try 15/16 next for something melodic or an arp. It’s pretty fun.

3 Likes

heres a lil banger im trying to crank out soon

5 Likes

LFO silliness:

Whats_Next

4 Likes

Just going to generally post the SoundCloud account I started. I wouldn’t call anything I have done songs…just noodling around.

5 Likes

I took a day off - days off means synth projects - got in an early morning jam:

Cheers

4 Likes

Pumpin out the hits:

4 Likes

Cool ! Since you’re productive at the moment, I’m digging up this old project, if the theme of space inspires you one of these days :slight_smile:

YT channel for the Playlist

7 Likes

Warp factor seven … Engage !

3 Likes