Inspiration / what u listening to

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=colin+benders 1-15 now great jams .
4 Likes
4 Likes

beautiful , thanks for posting .

1 Like

I love vocal work, so Carolina Eyck’s performance here with theremin and looping, layered vocals is quite stunning.

1 Like

awesome , thanks for mentioning who the artist is. always liked the song to, get version of it .

Great so far ! . I love finding new stuff to listen to . there is a world of music new and old to hear . anything goes please share …

1 Like

not that I don’t like the stuff on the share YOUR music thread that is great to.

This is typical morning music for me. The Netherlands Bach Society here perform his lovely cantata “Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme.”

3 Likes

I listen to a LOT of George Clanton and his side projects like ESPRIT.

3 Likes

I’m all over the place! Let’s see, other than “Safety” and “Desperado Vespa”:

2 Likes

it is not what i listen but cool !!!

3 Likes

another interesting vid :

3 Likes

I’m just listening to a station called Radio Reverb 97.2FM in Brighton UK on my mid 1980s Roberts RFM3 transistor radio. It features local artists in some programs. I discover a lot of new music with this station, a great diversity!

4 Likes

looks like deadspacemau5 .

1 Like

I love Nigel Stanford! If you like that, I imagine you’ll find this equally interesting!

This seems a great way to get musicians into science! (Maybe to get science geeks into music too.)
7 Likes

I have done the flames in the tube with speaker on the end for one of my kids school science projects . it does work you can see the different frequencies change the flames a lot of fun .

3 Likes

This?

https://www.radioreverb.com/player/console/index.html

Isn’t the internet amazing?

3 Likes

yes i know it, excellent !!! and i have made too a little experience with Cymatic, a Chladni plate, not musical just experimentation, but very fun

7 Likes

That’s the one, their programming is very diverse. There’s also Resonance FM, they have live sets, and some very unusual stuff there.

2 Likes

I’ve done the same thing, but with computer modelling using something called Z88.

2 Likes