Mail Day Thread

Made me smile…

Asteroids on the spectrum 48k

And is this luna

4 Likes

Gate Grinder

4 Likes

Immediate problem: I made the board too long. I have no idea why. The bottom 2 cm are empty except for the logo. Idiot.

4 Likes

gotta have that logo!

4 Likes

I’m sure you did to have an excuse to bring out the Dremel :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Kosmo+?
Just a thought

2 Likes

This Kosmo goes to 22!

7 Likes

If it were plugged in…
(Time for lockdown Tap methinks)

2 Likes

5 Likes

… or enlarge the case :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I knew it!

5 Likes

Someone’s got new teeth!

5 Likes

I’ve grown fond of the smell of fiberglass on the table saw over time.

3 Likes

yep nearly made that mistake a second time. 175MM is my size now…

Need to make myself some PCB outline templates for the different sizes, made a start on that with the front panels…

Rob

3 Likes

Gate grinder? I’m intrigued

4 Likes

rainy miserable day outside at work today . but I came home to the family and a real mail day :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

I can’t remember what turned up today, well synth wise anyway.

One set of JLCPCB’s has not tracked for a few days, a later set has gone to Belgium and then France… Hopefully get over the channel soon!!

Thonk order yesterday, could be 2 weeks…

Live for the sound of a packet through the letter box, or the postie knocking and running away! :wink:

3 Likes

In today’s mail was 9xknobs by Philmore and Kosmo Panel Blank (7.5cm) by Kosmo. Thanks to @ChristianBloch for inspiring a purchase at Anchor Electronics and to @d42kn355 for inspiring Kosmo to be about us together.

-Fumu / Esopus

6 Likes

How’s it working out?

4 Likes

These actually represent two separate moments of weakness spaced out a week apart. They both came yesterday, but I was too sick to share them:

They say the first step is admitting you have a problem.

7 Likes