Mail Day Thread

Excellent job of spelling “Euclidean rhythm” correctly!

5 Likes

:smiley:

7 Likes

I’m too dumbstruck by how cool it is to say something smart about it.

-Fumu / Esopus

7 Likes

8 Likes

finally after a 2 month mail delay I got my evil eye sequencer

and an other little euro rack goodie to build .

8 Likes

Looks like all postal services dislike this Evil Eye Sequencer…
Mine got lost, then was refunded by LaPoste, then the next one finally found me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We were actually already halfway the same process when it finally showed up. The post works in mysterious ways…

My order of stripboards are here !

6 Likes

Let me guess: 12 more VCA’s or mixers or wave folders or CV processors or LFOs or maybe something completely different?

3 Likes

For a lot of my stripboard layout for my future case, with maybe Dual Sloth chaos, multi PWM, 2 or 3 VCDO, T Twin Drum, real ring mod, adsr precision, another Parker/Steiner VCF, Attenuverter/Positivizer, Timbre, Balter, Midi2cv, Baby 8 sequencer … ) :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Picked up a mini Leslie speaker for 20$ and I saved the tube radio from dude’s trash

7 Likes

200 hundred more jacks lets see if I can use them up ?

6 Likes

Where do you buy your stripboards from?

I buy them on Conrad, it’s little expensive but Tayda don’t have big one and don’t know other sellers more interresting.
If someone have a way ?

New Golf PCBs arrived! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Now, how to test…

3 Likes

I got the PCB and Panels for three modules today. The Performance VCO, Dual VCA and Performance Filter. Thanks Sam. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This just arrived from the local Save the Children charity shop. I may be distracted for some time :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Got a bunch of stuff for the performance filter and 8step also some pt2399 to mess with.
Looking forward to building something again =)

1 Like

Oh and my gf got the lego kosmo head =D

He needs an led or two stuck in there =p

9 Likes

Today some @analogoutput power supplies but with my busboard modification.

My Tayda package with all the parts for it seems to have been lost but they said they’ll reship.

7 Likes