Mail Day Thread

FOURSES. (Tarpterge, Arpserge, and Intersexon.

6 Likes

I’m waiting for a big order from tayada (more than 2K!!!)

but today a CD4011AE, 4 x CA3080, some wire and switch

Not in the pic but there was also a 100mh inductor (for Twin T drum).

When i made my order, i buy the switch with little red cap on the toggle, and they send me another type without this plastic cap.
I make a mail and they send me today 25 new switch with cap :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Today my pcbs arrived!! Now I still need some parts…

7 Likes

Nobody:
Me having not done any workshop labor that wasn’t strictly monitored contemplates making panels with the holes in the right places: oy!

-Fumu / Esopus

5 Likes

Hey those look familiar! Glad they arrived in good shape

3 Likes

Delicious delivery from our friends at Thonk. Isn’t it incredible what they can fit in a tiny footprint these days…

3 Likes

Oh shit!!! Did you get 5 of them?!

1 Like

JLC makes PCBs 5 at a time, don’t they? :grin:

3 Likes

Nice! Did you send the boards off already? Did you figure out the TZFM part of the circuit?

1 Like

Nope! Haven’t even started designing the module yet. Figured I get the ICs first to experiment with them. Might take me a little bit though, I have some other things on the breadboard, and a PhD to finish on top :no_mouth: :no_mouth:

2 Likes

That’s okay, we’ll wait.
Are you done yet???

3 Likes

*PhD PTSD ensues*

Okay then you guys help my thought process a bit. What do I put in the 5th channel of the mixer? (1-4 being saw, pulse, triangle and sine waves). I’m thinking subharmonics. Or maybe noise? Or keep it an aux in?

1 Like

How about noise? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can anyone else hear this gif?

1 Like

WHAT? tiny

@zorch

Nope ( fttc )

Got a couple of packages on Saturday. Some PCBs from @TimMJN and a package from Pusherman. There were some A100k dual gang pots and some A100k single gang pots but I couldn’t wait to finally get them in the damn module that they were purchased for so they’re not in the photo. :laughing:

5 Likes

I got some H11F1 chips in the mail today :slight_smile:
Apparently they are good to use as voltage controlled resistors. I will fiddle with them in the breadboard soon.

2 Likes

My big order is here :slight_smile:

100 jack, 70 knob, 100k pot, TL74 …
except stripboard plate and FC PCB for the power supply, i think i 've near all to do my next case.

11 Likes