Mail Day Thread

Today more patch cables :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Today a nice present !

Diode Filter by @moritzklein, I won it in the contest he organized on his youtube channel (thx again!)

15 Likes

Ay! Neat! Cool to see someone from the forums won that.

3 Likes

glad to see it arrived in one piece!

4 Likes

The rhythm, the rebel…

-Fumu / Esopus

8 Likes

mine came today too! but too lazy to take a pic atm lol

4 Likes

Pots from thonk for the TWIN-T arrived sooner than expected.

1 Like

Ok, this should keep me covered for a bit :grinning:

(context)

7 Likes

Castor & Pollux arrived today :smiley:

As did some Deerhorn Spyrallius boards.

4 Likes

Once again, the things I wanted to build this weekend past show up on a Monday.

They’re so I can breadboard a ring modulator prototype - probably based on this one:

http://yusynth.net/Modular/EN/RINGMOD/index.html

I’ve got enough boards/ICs to make ten, so I’ll probably have a few spares - let me know if you’re interested.

Cheers

6 Likes

Shrouded headers, the latest from the Oh Look I’m Almost Out Of Those Resistor of the Month Club, some reed switches, and ten LM13700s for some reason.

6 Likes

i ordered an ebay Polyester assorted cap kit , turned up yesterday 100 100nf caps no assortment what so ever :frowning:

Can’t see me ever using 100 of these…

1 Like

Pay for them with 100 assorted US pennies

2 Likes

Oh, that’s easy. Series/Parallel Approximator - North Coast Synthesis Ltd. and set “Preferred value series” to E1. Where it says 10 nF use ten in series, for 1 uF use ten in parallel.

2 Likes

Oops :clown_face: Fixed.

2 Likes

The letter M is “milli” for capacitors and inductors, “mega” for resistors. Case insensitive…

*twitch* *twitch*

2 Likes

Got my final order with my ADSR and MegaDrone Panels, plus my museum shirt
Imgur
BUT im missing the Kosmo pin and I’m assuming it was lost in shipping with the open sided box. Not sure what to do about that. anyone?

6 Likes

contact store@100-percent.co.uk They are good about resolving issues.

4 Likes

Sam had a good timing when drawing the 13700 on the shirt …

2 Likes

Just in time for the weekend JLC order arrived today. This is a big step forward in my polysynth endeavors: PCBs with 8x VCAs, 8x ADSRs, multiplexer, mixer and control boards. I hope it will work without too much fiddling around.

Next is a board with 8x VCFs. I’m currently adding voltage controlled resonance to a Steiner diode ladder filter. This is needed to control all filters at once. We’ll see.

5 Likes