Mail Day Thread

Nah

https://www.google.com/search?q=fish+delousing

2 Likes

Atlantic salmon is like $15-20 a lb. each fish probably weighs 10 lbs

200 tons worth=Big money

3 Likes

no a real thing . like CTorp said 200 tons + of fish is big money so it is worth having a specialized ship keeping the fish healthy .

1 Like

I posted it, but I’m in Norway!

There are basically three industries here: fish, oil, and managing all of the money they made from the fish and oil.

3 Likes

oh oops yeah that is a little off I would say , I swear I looked at the Kosmo map and you were in Washington. well that makes a little more sense . still that can’t be cheap to operate that ship anywhere .
had the wrong person . there fixed , now you are from were you are from again sorry .

@Riggidyboo and @CTorp are in Washington. @popflier is in Colorado. @BlackDeath wasn’t on the map but the Volt Processor was due to arrive in Bergen the day they posted about it, so I’m putting them there.

2 Likes

yeah I was way off on everything , apparently I really need to proof read more .

1 Like

Where’s the fun in that?

1 Like

Lol,
Idk what I expected.
Lol

it was real. lol

10 Likes

Needs more blinky lights!

2 Likes

Some light bedtime reading:

3 Likes

kdhfksjfh

3 Likes

I particularly like that they manage to withstand the temptation of taking the digital virtualization route in this design.

1 Like

Interesting, how much current does it draw?

4 Likes

Mmm… Pics for my ‘VCDO Triple Oscillator’ and more envelope generators.

5 Likes

Wow… keep us posted on that one!

1 Like

Yes, it’s in the earliest stages of prototyping at the moment. What I’m hoping for is to have 3 of the Electric Druid VCDO chips, with one Wave CV input. Each oscillator will receive a slightly offset wave CV from the original - governed by another pot and CV input. I’ll draw up a block diagram later.

1 Like

a couple of Kosmo Braids pcb / face panel sets from BratAttack and the first wave of parts to build them , now its wait for a month or so to get the rest of the bits from Ali " express" .

4 Likes

so confused lol - why no holes on the panels?

2 Likes

so I can drill out at what ever size jack I end up using [ request on my part ] .

2 Likes