Mail Day Thread

you are going to cover the city with graffiti with all that :grinning:

3 Likes

Well it certainly is a decent start, i still need a proper respirator (Ā£30-50 depending) =) Much cheaper than I was thinking Iā€™d have to spend to paint at least 3 cases (I bought some ā€˜super fatā€™ caps for better coverage) Looking forward to testing them all out.

Iā€™m still thinking of that I want to put as a design/focus on the sides.
Iā€™ve had an idea of drawing Kosmoā€™s face parts in this kind of styleā€¦

Not so much a whole character but just parts connected by cables and jacks n stuff. But itā€™ll probā€™s take some time to make an arrangement im happy with.
Its gonna be hard to decide what to finally land on. Ill have to see it everyday after all.

4 Likes

We donā€™t usually use respirator masks when we do graffiti (you know the whole stealth, quick in and out thing,) but good safety thinking!

:wink: :wink: :wink:

3 Likes
6 Likes

I cribbing this for work!!!
Thanks for sharing!

The crafsman is a great channel too btw. :slight_smile:

Yeahhhā€¦ but who can pass up the opportunity to feel like Psycho Mantis. =)

2 Likes

my buddy entered that contest for their channel -
he kinda admitted that he missed the point of making his OWN puppetā€¦ lol

but damned if his isnt almost identical!!

3 Likes

Nice selection! Just be aware youā€™ll get less flow out of the Montana Goldā€™s because they are the low pressure version, and youā€™ll be grand! I love their cans, especially the limited edition colours they put out from time to time.

And do buy a respirator. When I first started I didnā€™t, and very quickly regretted it after spending a week coughing my ass off due to all the irritation. I use a 3M half face system these days.

This is one of mine on the wall in my music space, in all Montana Goldā€™s. :wink:

5 Likes

The Volt Service Volt Processor just arrived in my harbor - does anybody know how to keep the v/oct in tune?

5 Likes

https://remoy-management.com/business-areas/optilice-4-delousing
interesting ship , I never realized that fish were gently deloused at 200 to 400 tones an hour and let go . i guess it would be worth it to the commercial industry as sick buggie fish would be bad .

1 Like

Woah! Good find! I had no idea what it was actually for, I thought it might be for laying undersea electric cable.

1 Like

Hmm, sounds like an elaborate joke to me. What date was this published again?

1 Like

Thats awesome! Gf says it reminds her of pastels/chalks. It reminds me a bit of the old Space Painter youtube channel. That always made me want to raid the shed n see what was about =)

What caps did you use for the orange/yellow? or was it just the default ones? (i probably wont remember and just test anyway) =P
I hope im just magically good at fading/blending and controlling the drips i plan on adding.
oh and for masks im thinking of a Molotow black mask or a defender mask. may as well stick with the brands im using lol

It needs a stable current :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: haha yes and make sure you donā€™t ground it

5 Likes

On that one I want to say I just used the stock Gold caps, some circular stencils and a plankā€¦ but I think I did use an wider one on the black, and used two cans at once. I usually do for large space scenes (that one is like 4ft wide) otherwise it takes too long to apply and starts to dry before you can add any extra colours to get it to wet blend. Itā€™s not as big an issue when youā€™re using a different chemical blend in the paint though.

I originally bought a fancy Cobra mask, but itā€™s gotten really hard to get replacement filters for it, so bear this in mind with the Molotow ones.

Needed something more reliable than my DAW to create drums.

Ā£62., old but does the job

4 Likes

I got it used very cheaply at Easter. My first impression is * UFF *
FM synthesis is a completely different construction site. You have a wonderful bell-like sound, turn the knob a tiny bit and from one moment to the next you are right in hell. And you donā€™t understand why at all. Itā€™s very exciting, but it will take a while to get it checked properly.
Oscillatorsink has made a very nice series of videos about it, if he only spoke German ā€¦

2 Likes

Still not sure whether that fish delousing ship was an April fool. I mean, it has to be, right?

1 Like