Mail Day Thread

I love the look you went for on the DUSG.

-Fumu / Esopus

2 Likes

164 at rapid in the uk…

Quad voltage controlled current amplifier which can be used to make various types of voltage controlled filters.

Analog switch matrix which can e.g. be used to make a matrix mixer.

Yep, 100!

4 Likes

10000 new PDIP TL074 in stock at Tayda.

2 Likes

Better be quick then.

1 Like

It’s here!

6 Likes

oh lol - i didnt realize that was even released yet lmao.
orders

1 Like

Bit of an indirect mail day today. My bro picked up his Switch and dropped off a Teensy 4.0 Audio shield today.

Planning on using it with the Big Button as a WAV trigger,.
Time to nerd up on some Notes’n’Volts :level_slider::control_knobs:

5 Likes

Ooooo, some more bits dropped through the letter box. Some SS9018HBU transistors and purple LEDs for 9v Super Simple Oscillators, and some missing 3mm LED that should’ve been in a previous order.

4 Likes

Of course - the rev2 of my ADSR PCB shows up on a Monday - so I didn’t get to build it on the weekend.

Did get some I2C OLED displays and a cheapy 50W amplifier from aliexpress on Saturday though.

Oh - and some light reading. Looking distinctly like there might be a computer involved…

Cheers

4 Likes

@telec16 boards from @CTorp, and an Arduino Pro Micro just to be different

7 Likes

Tidy…

I recently sold my JU-06…

Has to buy this

And bee. Struggling without a psu at my workshop

6 Likes

Never enough

6 Likes

:frowning: Power supply has no output… Seller is sending another without mention of return…

So These are probably not great units. Maybe I will have one that works for a year… Maybe I can fix the other…

JP-08 is cool though,

1 Like

I’m a little late replying here (injured my shoulder and had to take a week off from the computer and now trying to catch up on everything!)

I have an almost identical realistic mixer - but mine has rack mounting flanges. Unfortunately while in storage something melted on it and I haven’t got around to trying to clean it up yet. Totally forgot I even had it though until you posted that…I should probably give it a look again as it would be handy to have working right now!

3 Likes

I was hoping for some more components to drop through the letter box, instead it was a sample A4 sized lump of Alupanel. Going to turn it into a breadboard helper panel, with loads of SPST, SPDT, Push to make, etc, switches.

Alupanel

Edit:

Typical really, been in meetings most of the day, just checked my email to find a delivery notification for the last bunch of components I ordered. A quick rummage around the front door yielded a small package, hidden under a load of other stuff. So I now have everything I need to breadboard the MFOS WSG and baring a 47nF capacitor or two, to breadboard some super simple oscillators. :+1:

Components

4 Likes

I bought a MH-K3050 and it was not working when it arrived. Got a refund and bought another one which turned out to be oke. So I thought I’d keep the broken one for spare parts but opened it months later to have a look inside and immediately found the fault. So now I have 2 which I can use to test the modules I make using them jointly as a +12 and - 12 V supply.

2 Likes

yeah i will wait to see what they say then open it up…

It’s here! It’s gonna be a fun weekend!

Thanks @TimMJN

5 Likes

Awesome! Have fun building it!

3 Likes