DIY repositories

Bastl had a bunch of schematics posted as well but it looks like they have taken down most if not all of them? I only grabbed a couple of them at the time that I was interested in. Damn. I should have grabbed them all.

These?

1 Like

Ahhhh yes!! Nevermind. Missed those. Thanks for the link. :slight_smile:

1 Like

www.la-roue-tourne.fr shows quite a few DIY modules, most of which are accompanied by a youtube video (with subtitles) explaining them in more details.

2 Likes

Yes a french guy, my Cross Fader’s module come from his schem :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t think this was added. There’s a bunch of different schematics for various modules here.

http://jhaible.com/legacy/additional_schemos.html

2 Likes

Here is a wiki page that has all of the schematics from the schematics vault on Electro-Music. There’s a ton of schematics here! Some of the ones posted on this page have already been posted here but not many. I don’t see that this particular list link has been posted on here and it’s kind of nice having a bunch of schematics all in one place.

https://electro-music.com/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Schematics.Schematics

8 Likes

just says you been banned . when I follow that link , not sure what that is all about ?

You mean the electro-music.com link? Not a problem when I click it.

That’s really weird. Someone’s been added to the naughty list it seems :upside_down_face:

for no reason , I have never made a comment there . I try to email them and it tells me my email isn’t valid . I am done F them its been one of those days …

Sorry :disappointed_relieved: I know how frustrating that can be. Obviously they have made a mistake. Maybe try another browser? Just a thought.

Hope that your day gets better :slight_smile:

tried an other browser and a new account same thing . must have done something really horrible I don’t know about . well some day when I feel like more abuse I will try to log in from some other computer in some other location …

The only other thing that I can think of is that your IP address (which is likely shared) has someone else using it who has been banned so they have blacklisted the IP address. This happens all the time. Usually it will get resolved after a while but I’m thinking that’s the issue and in fact it has nothing to do with you.

1 Like

shared IP I thought that a IP address was computer specific ?
no one in my household would have used my account

@devicex
Hello!
You didn’t do anything wrong, it happens often…
It has happened to me and other forum users.
If possible, you can try accessing the page from another location.
I managed to solve it as follows:
On any smartphone, turn off the wifi and use mobile internet connection (4G, 5G, etc…).
Go to the electromusic page (which I believe can be accessed now) and create a new account. Go to the help section at this link:
https://electro-music.com/forum/index.php?f=163
Open a new topic with the title “IP BANNED”, explain what happened with you and the admin will answer you saying that your IP will be unlocked.
You can also send a PM to Jan (the admin) via this link:

https://electro-music.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=364

I hope everything goes well.

2 Likes

Your provider also has an IP address and that is shared with other users outside of your house. IP addresses often get banned from people doing all sorts of things on a shared network (sending out too many emails, SPAM, illegal activity, etc…) It’s very common.

1 Like

thank you for the info . and thats kinda scary that someone can get blamed for someone else’s shit .

2 Likes

It’s much worse…
It is not necessary to do anything wrong for this to happen. Just take a quick look at the forum’s help section and you’ll see how this banned IP issue has become recurrent…
See this answer:

2 Likes

One of the things I like about discourse is that it provides a lot of useful logs and admin tools that help prevent false positives.

(Granted, a smaller community helps too.)

Discourse does also have a pretty uppity spam detector. So far so good I think though. So far, the spam detector hasnt always been accurate, but it does help. Thankfully we arnt at a point where its a big deal to manually sift through.

4 Likes