Custom Kosmo logo designs

Hi there! One of the things I love about the Kosmo logo is that there’s no neat, standardised version of it, there’s a different version custom drawn on almost every module, which just jives so well with the chaotic nature of Sam’s philosophy towards synths.

So anyway, I decided to try and make a version of the Kosmo logo that was neat and standardised.

Yeah, so I’m a bit OCD, and I thought I’d have some fun making some versions of this logo that are a bit more boxed-in and boring. They’re nothing special but I felt they were worth sharing.

This is the basic logo, the whole idea was to get as many intersecting lines happening as possible, as highlighted below.

Here’s a version of the full logo.

And then I got a bit creative and came up with this last one which is the ‘Twin Peaks’ variant.

I’m planning on sketching one of these on my synth case once I’m done painting it, so pics of that in the future hopefully.

Thanks for looking :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Nice work, but if i can, for me the “basic logo” is more like this (i take it on a Tee, so not very straight :wink: )

maybe also a nice version of it will be cool too ?

7 Likes