Big trigger sequencer

Seems like a cool idea. I was thinking of using push button input, not quite sure of the details yet. Im still working on something else just now but will look into this idea soon.

Yeah definitely a push button for the sequence input. I forgot to order some. Thanks for the reminder :grimacing::grin::100:

Hey! I just did this a few weeks ago. I somewhat modded the schematic, I can share if you’d like to. I advise connecting the tap input to the output as well, otherwise you have to wait a cycle for the trigger.

1 Like

Definitely! I was just thinking the same thing last night. I’m always open to suggestions. Feel free to share your schematic.

Does that modification work right though? It seems like it would interfere with the memory clear switch. Should I buffer it through an opamp? Like buffer the output and the tap out through a summing mixer?..

This being logical levels, a few diodes should do the trick.

Exactly, I used diodes. Everything works, I’m happy with the module! The reset could be improved, I’ll write about that too. I was inspired by a video of Kristian Blasol, I modded his approach. The schematics are coming today (I was planning to share them here anyway, I’ll probably write a separate post).

Here you go. I hope this helps. An AND gate with simple transistor buffers were used for the output.

1 Like