I’m unsure how many of you have already built this module, but I have just discovered an odd bug, causing cross-talk between the encoders. The firmware has been updated with a more robust method of reading them. As far as I can notice, the issue has been resolved. Make sure you grab the latest firmware from the repository.
Also, @devicex notified me that when downloading a repo as a
.zip, git does not include any submodules. That’s a pity, as I used those to include libraries. When using this
.zip method, you’ll have to go to the
src folder and manually download the submodules. Unzip them and place them in your downloaded
src folder, such that the directory structure remains as on the repository. Here’s an example of what it should look like:
Hope this is clear!