Anyone else not received their VCA's who ordered in March?

I’m just curious to find out if there’s anyone else who is still waiting to receive their VCA’s who ordered them in March? I had ordered mine on the day they were released but haven’t received them yet. I realize we are in covid times, but I know several USA people have already received theirs. I contacted 100% to find out if they could provide more information on my order but haven’t received a response yet from them.

If you have received yours did you do tracked or regular shipping?

3 Likes

I’ve never had any problems with shipments from 100% (using regular, usually), but I’m in Europe so things only have to cross the channel. I’m getting the impression on here that US mail is a bit flaky right now (or maybe it depends on where in the US you are?).

4 Likes

I ordered some ADSRs that I haven’t received. There is no tracking on the orders. I ordered mine back in April 20th though, so not as long a wait yet.

I have ordered many things using the USPS and it hasn’t been an issue. That said, it has generally been from within the states, so it could just be that international shipping is delayed. This does kinda make sense with a pandemic i think. Still, i get the worry.

4 Likes

I haven’t had any issues with USPS, FedEx, or UPS. I ordered my chips for the ADSR’s on the same day from Electric Druid and those came about 2 weeks ago. I ordered some switches from the UK at the same time and those arrived a month ago. So, yes, it is worrying, especially when I see that others in the US have received theirs. I just don’t know if I am the only one or if there are others. If there are others then I will stop worrying. :slight_smile:

I did order some OMD stuff from 100% last week along with the delay and another VCO from Sam. I’ll be curious to see what shows up first.

3 Likes

Sounds like packages are getting stuck at distribution hubs for weeks on end.

3 Likes

That sucks, everything has been coming thru for me luckily, but I think @Riggidyboo was having slowdowns and he lives pretty close to me. Seems to be really hit or miss depending on local practices or situation along the route of your package.

I reached out to 100% once and they answered by the next morning

2 Likes

100% just got back to me and said that my order should have been here by now and they think it has been lost in the mail. They were very helpful. Hopefully I am the only one this has happened to.

@Caustic…hoping your order arrives any day now.

1 Like

Whats 100%? sorry im clueless.

1 Like

The company that manages sams/lmnc online store. I was going to look into who else they had stores for but just realized I forgot. @Caustic

Edit:
Here it is

4 Likes

Thanks i sent em a note. Hopefully im just being impatient.

1 Like

interesting I ordered on may 15 [ vca, delay, mini adsr ] and it says that it is shipped by " packsmart " out of new jersey . I did pay extra for the tracked shipping [ FedEx I believe ? ] .

1 Like

Yes, 100% have released the last 3 OMD records as well. One of my all-time favorite bands. They have one of the best live shows still to this day.

out of New Jersey! wow. I think that wouldn’t be the case, unless its sent to jersey then to you but there isnt that much stock to be spread like that very odd! so yeah the best place to contact for problems is here https://store.lookmumnocomputer.com/pages/we-are-here-to-help-please-allow-24-hours-for-a-reply-mon-fri , basically in December/jan I realised I would be better giving the postage and all that stuff beacon to someone who knew what they were doing, and focus more on the getting stuff out than spending most of the mornings packing things and sorting out postage problems and stuff! I heard good things about 100% as band merch store runners. so yeah it went from that. they deal with the store and stuff, they run out of “packsmart” hence you seeing the name packsmart, its a logistics packing chain.

As for the VCA problem, I think your order got sorted did it not? because you messaged me on facebook and I forwarded your details on and they got in contact and hopefully sorted it??

I know some accidentally inventories a few modules at the end of last month, and I hadn’t realised and didnt pack and send them more until a week after, so a couple might have been slightly delayed. but all packaged will be travelling now

4 Likes

100% did sort it out for me, thank you for asking. It was someone else who contacted you on Facebook about their order though.

2 Likes

I have to wait a couple more weeks.

Thanks for your message. Unfortunately as this shipment isn’t tracked I’m unable to locate your order. We have however noticed an increase in delayed orders due to Covid-19, so it is not unusual at this time for orders to take longer than expected. I’m afraid all we can do at this time is be patient and hopefully your order will arrive shortly. Should it not arrive within the coming two weeks please come back to me and I will sort this out for you.

Prolly fine. Its not like there is a pandemic or anything.

3 Likes

If there were it would explain a lot

2 Likes

not a " problem" yet I only ordered on the 20th of may and expect it to take a few weeks , maybe they are in jersey already ? nothing new on the tracking today so I will give it some time . I did just get the face plates you sent , thanks . that wasn’t me with the VCA issue . thanks for helping / caring about us , it is appreciated . :grinning:

1 Like

Ordered April 23rd, received in California today May 28th.

5 Likes

I got my order today as well.

2 Likes

Glad that you got your order. I’m still waiting but hopefully they’ll get here soon too. :slight_smile:

2 Likes