#1171 Offset Boost Attenuvert

Offset Boost Attenuvert, a utility module that offsets (+/-6v) then Boosts (1-10x increase) and attenuverts (2 outputs with separate attenuverters)

it also has a invert and none invert input that can be mixed together.

initially made for the sensors in the power glove, but also works well for bunch of other stuff, distortion/weird modulating thingy/making the 1114 sound different etc.

12 Likes

ok this might be the first module i need a manual for :smiley:
please post a video with some application examples. is it for integrating low output things into modular? like getting cv from a guitar pickup or something?

4 Likes

ha indeed ill be doing a vid on both this and the filter within the next few days! it can be used for that as it has a circuit that can boost up to 10 times so yeah!! its not just for low voltage stuff, I just had the need for something like this so built it! the uses are still up in the air but ill think of a few for a vid definitely :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Freakin awesome :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Very cool. Def interested in a pair.

2 Likes

So are the emojis broken for everyone or just me?

EDIT: The console is full of CORS policy complaints so someone messed up some configuration somewhere.

4 Likes

i see them normally on my post, but as broken images on your quote.

3 Likes

@fredrik
They work after a hard refresh of cache. (shift f5)

@lookmumnocomputer
How does this play with your 1114 Funky Clipping Filter/VCA?

2 Likes

I thought for one joyous moment that emoji had been turned off. It’s an infestation in my opinion. Even my Android keyboard has pages and pages of pointless pictograms that get in the way just when I’m trying to write something.

1 Like

Emoji are tacky. Keep in mind that if it weren’t for NTT Docomo, they wouldn’t exist.

:saxophone::microbe:

2 Likes

Me: refreshes LMNC store every five minutes

6 Likes

Gotta do something between fivethirtyeight reloads

4 Likes

Untitled

4 Likes

Get it whilst it’s hot…

4 Likes

@lookmumnocomputer Looks like the “graphical BOM” on the project page is for the Funky Filter Grr…

1 Like

oops sorry ill sort that out right now.

2 Likes

right sorted, also realised the bill of materials of the filter grr has a couple of resistor values in separate fields. which is just a bit confusing so will fix now too

5 Likes

On the site it says ‘you can use it to boost a guitar or a piezo mic going into the modular’. Does this mean you can just plug a guitar straight into the module, or is it taking the signal from an amp?

yeah just plug the guitar in see what happens

6 Likes

So we’re doing Culture ship names now? How about That Was Supposed to Happen?

1 Like