1113 Performance Filter

Ill see what the money i have and then ill fling u an email :slight_smile: honestly just the pcb will do as ive got some pink panels spare to match

8 Likes

Just fired over an email on the site, hope it all goes smooth :)))

yes it works I do that too, and and always prepare for obstacles of stuff

1 Like

Substituting for the BC558?
has anyone used a 3906?

the pinout is opposite of course E-B-C versus C-B-E

2 Likes

of the 2000+ transistors I have in the shop… not a single BC558… I have A1018’s

1 Like

The 1114-Grrr Filter is using 2n3906 for the Cutoff so that should work as well for this filter.

3 Likes

As long as the orientation is correct! HA!

1 Like

1 uf BP electrolytic works just fine. If you have one…

Yep Yep 3906 works perfectly … reverse the orientation

1 Like

Do you happen to have anymore filter PCB’s? I did send an email over a while ago but never seemed to get a response which is no problem, you seem super busy. Im just trying to squeeze the pcb behind a slightly smaller panel to all fit in my box.

yes i do and im packing em as part of a restock which i have been packing for the past 10 days, sorry working my hardest at it all. everything keeps getting in the way its nearly ready to send. it has some of the performance filter boards in the stock.

6 Likes

Sounds good man, dont apologize for being busy lol, your an inspiration!

3 Likes

@lookmumnocomputer

What’s new on V2. :slight_smile:

well i guess v2 ended up being the 1114!. but theres a different filter in the synth voice, should have it up by end of jan. been a faff that one. much like the last couple. im doubling down on synths this year, i fell out of it for a little while over the past year, but glad the fire is back burning, got a bunch of modules i have been blasting through this week for a vid :D. including analog outputs quantizer and tim’s rotating clock divider woopwoop

9 Likes

So is the 1113 on the store the new version? does it stil use the rare LM13700?

I never quite figured out how to get the 1113 working but perhaps my understanding of it was low. It’s probably been 2 years since I looked at it and nearly 4 since it was built!!

Cheers

Rob

Good to hear. If you’re going to do more Kosmo related videos might I suggest starting off with a look at the new Kosmo Modules Wiki? I think it’d be a great booster for interest in the format.

3 Likes

yes great i will be doing one in the next video (maybe 1 after its turning into a big old job this week haha)
im touching on the kosmodular grid and ill make sure to link the wiki too!

im right this second building 2 envelope generators from @CTorp im horrid at looking at notes, but maybe this has been touched but did a couple of mods to make it reach 0v. when not triggered. proper awesome module though!
later today i plan to make 2 of your quantizers and the rotating clock divider by @TimMJN as the chips for both of those have just turned up.

cheers! i will make sure to link the wiki!

8 Likes

Hi Sam, any updates on the synth voice? I am planning to place an order for some modules, and if the synth voice is coming shortly, I will wait with my order so that I can include the synth voice as well.

Stefan

Should be 2 more weeks based on a comment from Patreon.

3 Likes

hey yep as @Riggidyboo says, im restocking and putting the synth voice up in approx 2 weeks from today i recon. sorry. things take donkeys of time i know :(. i said start of feb. well i first said start of jan haha, but felt i could improve a couple of things on it. so yeah i’ll be packing them end of this week and doing the documentation and i recon yeah 14 days from now is a safe bet.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes