Wanda's the Synth Rack updates

Wasn’t going to make a new topic but as this project is on-going, it seemed appropriate this time not to take over someone elses post with pictures :sweat_smile:

Wanted to share update pictures on Wanda, the dad jokes keep on coming XD

So after inserting 7 kosmo modules in along side the VCO module, here’s how she’s looking so far!

8 Likes

8 Likes

looks great , no reason why we can’t have are own build pages .
though it would be nice to cross ref. to specific modules trouble shooting pages if we run into anything that may help each other work those bugs out .

5 Likes

Hey cheers :smiley:

looks great , no reason why we can’t have are own build pages .

I’m not sure what you mean here?

though it would be nice to cross ref. to specific modules trouble shooting pages if we run into anything that may help each other work those bugs out .

1 Like

I think that @devicex means that if we have issues with a module instead of posting it into our own build progress thread we should post it into the module’s thread or make a new thread so others can find it more easily.

4 Likes

OHHHHH gotcha! Yeah that makes total sense!

If I do run into any trouble, or offer solutions, that’s what I’d do :slight_smile:

I just needed a different explanation, for some reason I was struggling to see where there was an issue in the modules since you couldn’t hear pictures XD derpy face

4 Likes

Kosmo setup pics works, too, for, well, Kosmo setup pics, and My build progress for new builds…

4 Likes

yeah typing explanations not my strong point . well away , I will be looking forward to seeing your progress here it looks great so far .

3 Likes

[For me, I struggle understanding social anyway.
EDIT: this isn’t a “well whatever” this is literally the bane of my existence. ]

I’m both autistic (hence the name) and adhd, I’m extremely literal,
and I also tend to take things wrong a lot.

I struggle to read walls of text and posts.

Then of course I misunderstand people when they try to help too, so that’s a battle…

I hate that I can’t communicate or understand, but it wasn’t your explanation. I just struggle with communication, it’s my number 1 weakness.

I literally can build whatever though, but try to communicate? I might as well try to fly :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

no problem we all have our things . we are here for each other and will try to help each other out the best we can . now lets get to building …

6 Likes

I finally had a chance to play a lot more on “Wanda” and it’s so dang cool how the filter grr mixed with the dual buffered multiple can really bring out some juice, then mixed with the performance filter before heading out O_O
ahhhh that’s the sauce, these modules are so worth it!

I haven’t designed another module for it yet, I’ve got a few schematics that are nearly finished, but nothing really ready to make into a module yet.

Figured I’d try out the kosmo modules and try to avoid doing the same things that way there’s variety :smiley:

Anyway, the main reason I started this thread was because of my inability to keep focus when scrolling walls of text with pictures when it’s a conversation full of people, I literally can’t do it.

The secondary reason was because the modules I want to build are kosmo format, it seemed that the best place to put them was here.

I’m a full time parent and engineer, so I don’t often get to socialize and so trying to mix in to the regular areas where people are trying to hold an active conversation seemed a bad idea since I can’t keep up with conversations as it is.

Some people I double text in an hour, some people I’m only just remembering during this post, after weeks… whoops… So my apologies that I can’t keep up regular conversation… I’m doing my best.

As to any issues with the kosmo modules to share? None at all, they’ve all worked beautifully! …outside a few things that were my own fault… XD

I also made a few alterations in materials due to missing components, with a few modules…

Like with the dual buffered multiple, I used a 1.5m ohm instead of 10m ohm, dunno if it makes a difference in performance because I don’t have a 10m ohm to use, so I used the highest value I had, works a charm from what I can see. Used it for gate and CV without issues specifically.

But anyway, here’s the pictures of the patch I played earlier if you guys want to see.

8 Likes

The final piece that I wanted to put in before making any tracks, is finally completed :partying_face:

11 Likes