@willow2x I have a couple of comments below, I have only checked the stripboard layout, and have assumed the schematic works.
It looks to me like the yellow Tri and pink Sqr cables from the stripboard are transposed. The Tri should be from pin 1, and the Sqr from pin 7.
It looks like one of the potentiometers is reversed, on the schematic, both pots have pin 1 leading to ground, pin 3 as the input.
The label R1 on the breadboard is R12 on the schematic. This may cause some future confusion.
The LED and diode lables have been changed, due to the use of two back to back led’s, D2 and D3 should be the labels for the power protection diodes. It is also not clear on the stripboard layout of the required orientation.
@Dave Thanks for the advice, ive reworked the schem.
I tried to make it a bit clearer on the TRI/SQR wave paths, Added some labels and added some info on the bottom.
LED should also be a BiPolar one, but i think this should work still, same as on Sams MS20-LPF
Got another on for the not verified layouts, seems simple enough =)
its a Quad Attenuverter from skullandcircuits.com
I think this will be one of my next builds, Definitely on a modulation binge now =D
I’ve built this as per layout but it is not functioning correctly. I consulted the original schematic and can see there are decoupling capacitors on it which are missing from the stripboard layout (Slowroom likes to solder them underneath the board to save space.)
A layout of David Haillant’s Simple LFO. Currently unverified, will aim to build soon.
Potentially a much better alternative to the ‘System 100’ LFO layout that’s been doing the rounds for a while. I included the ‘System 100’ version in a recent build and have been disappointed. As I note in the pic it’s available on Tindie for very little money, but I needed a stripboard variant.
Compared to the ‘System 100’ LFO, this has a rate knob that doesn’t affect the amplitude of the triangle wave, and similar amplitude square and triangle waves.
Hi all ! A friend of mine gave me a schematic of a dub siren to build, that’s actually my first time transferring a schematic to a stripboard and I’m not sure if it’s good or if I’ve done a terrible job, so before soldering everything and blowing sh* t up I thought I could share the layout I came up with.
If you’ve got any time to take a look at it that would be awesome !
Thanks anyway, learning a lot on this forum.
(* I particularly struggled positioning pots and leds on one side off the stripboard like I’m seeing on most layouts I found.)
The top left pair of LEDs don’t look right to me, all 4 legs of the LEDs are on the same rail. Don’t know if u missed tome trace cuts or they’re meant to have ground somewhere else =)
That’s all I noticed, might be other stuff, haven’t seen the schem.
Edit: Can be fixed with a few tracecuts in-between led annode/cathode and in-between the resistors legs.