The shop stocking for projects

So im working on making things a bit easier to get hold of as I increase the module count, its looking like ill have about 3/4 out within the next 2 months.

I’ve been keeping an eye on the forum for what people are struggling to find, im going to stock some things. not full kits (as that would be very time consuming and im not in a point right this second to organise such things) but ill be including the IC’s for some speciality builds, like the LFO and the ADSR,

im also looking to stock the jack sockets as I’ve heard some people have found those hard to source.

any others?

im thinking partial kits, maybe people would want the displays for the tuner? I dunno.

6 Likes

Cool, I think the bigger expensive (in relative terms) items would be good, ones where you have to have them specially unlike caps/resistors…

The Alpha Pots would be good, Thonk seem to be the only supplier. I don’t like to have extra sitting round that I don’t need. and yeah the jacks and IC’s (or at least the specialty ones).

It’s the postage that adds up (pots from thonk, IC’s from here, jacks from there, etc)

And perhaps the small but special items, like the 10K Precision resistors ( I got close enough with my elcheeapo’s)

Basicaly anything that’s big or a little odd …

Cheers

Rob

1 Like

Yeah, the pots and jacksockets would be nice. And special items as the display or maybe the Rotaryswitch (but that is an item a local electronicsstore has and since you only need one it’s okay to pay a few Euro’s more)

This would be fantastic, also did anyone else read this in his voice?

4 Likes