Price reductions

is that a unique code, or…?

Yep, think so. I don’t need anything myself, so whoever grabs it first…

3 Likes

Nah, it’s the same code I got.

2 Likes

Microcenter Coupon for 10 bucks off Inland Filament. Been reusing this thing every time, in the store with no issues. I tend to buy more than one at a time though so maybe thats it. Works out to be around 8 bucks for a LB of PLA+

3 Likes

I had my heart set on a Hakko soldering station, but [insert favoured deity here] they’re expensive. I’ve been recommended a TS-100 before, and I’ve seen it mentioned on other threads from time to time. Well, Pimoroni have 25% off, so they’re reduced to £45. I’m assuming this will be an upgrade on my Antex XS25, so is it actually worth a punt…?

Pimoroni also have 25% off the Arduino Nano at the moment too, so only £15.72. Which to be fair just brings them down to a similar price as Rapid, who’re doing them for £15.55…

2 Likes

Out of stock at the moment but they usually restock relatively quickly.

2 Likes

Usually, but the Nanos have been out of stock for a couple months now.

These are Nano compatibles, if you want actual Arduino Nanos then yes, you pay considerably more.

You can get cheap compatibles from AliExpress, but might take a while. Last time I needed one soon I got a Seeeduino Nano, I ordered mine from DigiKey, not so cheap but it’s fine.

2 Likes

Just discovered this today:

3 Likes

https://mailchi.mp/synthcube.com/a5594dn2kl-13380477

3 Likes

yeah got the email earlier , started filling the cart and thought hhhmmm I should check my account first … to be continued after friday .

5 Likes

I’ve downloaded the ‘BBC Symphony Orchesta Discover library’ after waiting patiently for 2 weeks for the free license. And it is definately worth it!

5 Likes

3 Likes

If you’re in for some printer troubleshooting, this is an excellent deal.

1 Like

7 Likes

Did somebody say half price pots?

5 Likes

Not really a price reduction, but a pretty good free offering. Sonokinetic offering a free sample library of a fairground organ.

6 Likes

3 Likes

hey folks,
Arturia seems to be giving away a Korg ms-20 like filter.

4 Likes