Price reductions

I see a spending spree in my future …

The Samples from Mars crew released a free pack (until Friday, July 2nd at 12 pm ET) of some sounds from the KAWAII synths.

3 Likes

FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING UNTIL END OF JULY

Spend more than 85 GBP and use the coupon code shown in yellow below for free shipping at checkout, don’t forget to select the FREE SHIPPING option after you enter the code!

QP5EB663-EWCW5E5Q

Make sure you pick the FREE SHIPPING option on checkout!

The coupon can be used once per customer. Expires at the end of July 2021. Free Shipping is via Royal Mail.
Free Shipping is available with Fedex for orders of 350 GBP and more.

Browse shop here.

If you have any questions please contact us

4 Likes

https://mailchi.mp/synthcube.com/synthcube-new-store-progress-and-sale-13380298

(And of course the ONE THING I’ve been holding off on buying awaiting a sale like this… has gone out of stock.)

4 Likes

OTHER PEOPLE WANT WHAT I WANT?! WHAT THE HECK.
Seriously though, this happens to me all the time.

4 Likes

Not sure if its always free or for a limited time. Spitfire Audio has a free Bass Guitar sample lib. Its dedicated, so you dont need things like kontakt to use it.

1 Like

3 Likes

Thonk:

6 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Heads up,

I just picked up an Ender 3 Pro 3D printer for 99 bucks. Its at microcenter, and you need to go in person.

Since its a “new customer” special, you will need to provide an email you have not already signed up for. Bring in the coupon that’s texted to you, and you get $100 off. Then just block the spam they send you.

5 Likes

WOW! I bought mine for £200/$266.

It was honestly one of the best purchases I’ve ever made though :smiley:

If you’ve got any questions or problems with it feel free to ask me - I feel quite experienced with it now.

Have fun with it.

ps. when you get it running, home all axes then try this gcode, it doesn’t need any filament:

It’s a great party trick for the machine.
pps. Always read through randoms gcode off the internet before running it, it can do nasty things to your printer. I’ve verified this and it works, but, always check.

ppps. As soon as you can, flash an up to date version of Marlin. It’s possible the stock firmware doesn’t have several important safety features enabled.
Here’s a really thorough video(all his videos are excellent):

4 Likes

I have that one as well. It’s been great!

2 Likes

First print is a benchy with the filament that came with the thing. Looks like i did an alright job calibrating. Im getting the feeling because the firmware didnt recognize the M10 command that the board might actually be the 32 bit version to boot.

Ill check tomorrow.

Some imperfections, but not shabby for default settings and a bit of calibration.

6 Likes

Thanks @Caustic ! I just picked one up :blush:

4 Likes

Bluelab is shutting down, all their plugins are now free to download.

4 Likes

https://mailchi.mp/synthcube.com/a5594dn2kl-13380433

2 Likes

Its software, but Trash2 is free for around 5 days. I dont know about the other plugin, but trash 2 is a really nice distortion plugin. @trippinkitten with the music you make, im betting this is right up your alley.

3 Likes

saw this a few days ago i love trash 2

3 Likes

2 Likes