Patreon Livestream (May 17, 2020)

Reminder for patreons, Sam’s livestream had to be rescheduled for today @8PM GMT ish.

You can use link below to see how much time is left, no matter your time zone:

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20200517T20&p0=%3A&msg=Sunday+17th+Livestream&font=cursive&csz=1

Time left as of posting:

2 Likes

He had also announced a splashback builder’s livestream, did he do it? I didn’t see anything.

Im in the same boat, i think i remember hearing that, but dont think i know when or if that has happened. I am going to assume it has not happened yet.

1 Like

By 8pm GMT-ish, do you mean 8pm BST (British Summer Time)? The UK only runs on GMT from roughly end of October to roughly end of March. GMT is essentially the same as UTC for historical reasons.

It’s 18:15 BST (6:15 pm if you like) as I write this.

1 Like

The Patreon announcement says 8 GMT, which is 2020-05-17T20:00:00Z according to wherever Discourse thinks you are (hover over the globe to see some alternatives).

Also a reminder that this is a Patreon stream, so no direct links to the tube.

EDIT: As pointed out below, the updated Patreon post says 8 PM UK TIME which would be 2020-05-17T19:00:00Z. Unless someone has @lookmumnocomputer on speed dial, I guess we’ll have to wait and see :smiley: It’s on. Check the Patreon.

2 Likes

Whenever i refer to GMT, it should be interpreted as the same as UTC.

@fredrik Thats a neat trick.

1 Like

The pole says GMT, but he said 8PM UK time. So that would actually be BST…

UTC+1 effectively…

Roll on scrapping this summertime nonsense…

Rob

1 Like

For future reference, I used

(date=2020-05-17 time=20:00:00 timezone=“GMT” timezones=“Europe/Berlin|Europe/London|America/New_York|America/Chicago|America/Los_Angeles|Asia/Tokyo”)

but with [] instead of (). Time zone names are the usual TZ names, iiuc. There’s also a wizard if you click the calendar icon.

3 Likes

8PM UK BST, Starts in actualy ay 8:10PM

9 Mins time

2 Likes