Dreaming of streaming

I’m starting to cobble together a basic setup for streaming – partly to nerd out with folks during a solder session and partly to do some interactive music-making.

Do any of y’all stream anything?
Where are you streaming to?
What kind of gear are you rocking?

4 Likes

Well I now have a pretty basic setup. Tested with my friends this morning and seems to work pretty well. Might do a build stream when I eventually get the batch of LMNC modules I ordered.

3 Likes

Alrighty. I have a camera and some modules to build. I plan on streaming the build of a few LMNC modules Saturday starting in the morning (3 or 4 UTC) and going until I run out of steam. Anyone interested or have a time preference? I could also do one tomorrow afternoon/evening.

I’d also be game to do it over zoom if other folks want to join in the solder fume fun.

you thinking about doing this again ? . listened in the one day it was kinda fun maybe next time I will have a mic and camera .

4 Likes

Yeah! Let’s do it. Maybe next weekend or one morning during the week. (I’m on Mountain Time so morning is usually better for times in the Americas and Europe.)

3 Likes

eastern time here . weekend would be better . working during the week now , plus my kid has my camera and mic for school on weekdays .

3 Likes

Alrighty, I’ll shoot for this weekend.

3 Likes

you still , shootin ?

Yep! I’ll be setting up in about an hour

2 Likes

Getting set up now. Will drop a link here in a few minutes.

1 Like

Okay. Pretty much ready. Would y’all prefer a Google Meet or for a stream?

got to do a bunch of crap around the house today , but I will drop in for sure . somewhere I can wright text don’t have the the cam / mic set up .

1 Like

Here we go! http://youtube.com/c/EarthModularSociety/live

The North American pronunciation of solder is never not hilarious.

1 Like

saaaader. sAHder. There is no L.

3 Likes

Streaming again this morning! Here we go! Earth Modular Society - YouTube

2 Likes

I’m going over my set from yesterday’s magpie fest iii including some oscilloscope music stuff - http://youtube.com/c/EarthModularSociety/live

4 Likes

was watching / listening yesterday there was some great stuff !

1 Like

Thanks!