My first DIY modules - starting a Kosmo format build

I haven’t put the circuit together yet…but printed up a panel for a simple single PT2399 delay last night…I thought @Bitnik may appreciate the solution I came up with to fit “Feedback” on there given his suggestion about how to label the reverse avalanche :wink:

The circuit will basically just be Sam’s simple version from the triple splashback (which I have built except for the 100k pots I’m waiting on - gave in and ordered from small bear, just had to order more than I was planning on to get a price break that puts them where I was willing to pay :smiley: ) I made a few minor tweaks to the stripboard layout to add an eurorack power connector and bring all the connections to 6 adjacent pins so I can use a JST-XH connector to attach the panel:

There’s some wasted space vertically…I could eliminate 7 rows of stripboard very easily. But that would have caused some issues with positioning the board supports on the panel and them interfering with the jacks or pots. And some extra space means I have room to experiment if want to try squeezing anything else in there down the road.

Hope to have it soldered up tonight.

10 Likes