Music share thread - Share your work!

awesome , love minecraft kosmo !

3 Likes

I have been playing too much animal crossing.

7 Likes

That’s just brilliant!

2 Likes

I just love the real time graphics processing safeguarding your anonymity. It perfectly tracks your head, whatever movement you make. There must be some advanced AI involved :wink:

2 Likes

Well done! Does it do the harmonies automagically?

Nope, it’s really limited. This is just editing magic. The sequences are only 2 bars of 4/4, 1 1/2 octaves (pitched bass down octaves), and only 8th notes. You can change stuff around, but yeah the challenge was to make it fit, and assembling things. Each 2 bars are recorded from the sequencer in animal crossing and stiched together and mixed together to give layers and a continuous song.

In game, I only have the first two bars, which you see in the first screen.

4 Likes

an old video live of one of my band (i’m on guitar)

5 Likes

Wow, @Dud, pretty frikkin’ hardcore :crazy_face:. I love when it goes into jungle/dub mode.

3 Likes

Shits intense man, really awesome! :metal:

2 Likes

Speaking of really, really old stuff, here’s a playlist of tracks recorded in 1992 and 1993 with my “band” DOH.

We had all the x0x boxes and we really meant it, man :rofl:. Look out for ironic titles!

3 Likes

thanks guys ! if you like it here’s another one

5 Likes

Was that a Homer Simpson reference?

In electronics DIY, “Eat my shorts” takes on a whole new meaning.

3 Likes

We were certainly aware of the Simpsons double meaning, but it’s short for ‘Død Over Hellmig’ or Death to Hellmig in English. It’s referencing a cheesy Danish 80’s pop musician that we really didn’t care for :crazy_face:. I think we were pretty drunk when we came up with it.

4 Likes

So now you tricked me into pasting “Helmig” into YouTube’s search box, only to discover that there’s now two of them. Hopefully this didn’t completely ruin my recommendations (which has been surprisingly good lately).

4 Likes

Make sure you kill any suggestions that look off. Once watched a Gorden Ramsey video and that’s all I got recommended for weeks. I mean, I watched and enjoyed that, but my productivity went down. That shits a black hole. Anyways, I just told the algorithm nah I’m good a few times and it got the hint. Just make sure the reason you pick reflects why.

2 Likes

No worries, I’m now playing this on rotation, which should soon compensate for any Danish “pop smed” nonsense.

EDIT: Hearing Kim Kix reminded me of what may be the best music video to come out of Denmark, and that’s not only because Kix reminds me of an infinitely more animated version of a guy I know. Does anyone recognize the keyboard thing that appears around 1:05, btw?

6 Likes

The chaotic energy of these two.

2 Likes

To me it looks like a Bontempi chord organ.

3 Likes

I tried to warn you with the band name!

What do you know, I leave the country for 18 years and suddenly they start multiplying :crazy_face:

3 Likes