Modular Photography Thread!

Title says it all!

I’ll start with some Yotography :smiley:

5 Likes

what the hek is that?!

1 Like

At first I thought it was some extremely fancy knobs and a really weird perspective. Then I realized what I was looking at. Then I read the description again.

EDIT: Decided to see if I could google the model & make. Am I right that they made less than 50 copies of that model? And you have two of those? :astonished:

2 Likes

YoYoYoYo

I used to have one of them Coke ones back in the late 80’s

3 Likes

Oh shit are those yoyos

3 Likes

One of em is a Buddies - mine was an all Gold (known as a Gouda) and his is all Raw Titanium, but we decided to do a half swap so they resemble an older Anti-Yo model :slight_smile:

I get into the really rare and expensive throws… haha

But yeah, only 50 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

LOL I thought about the same thing and I’m glad someone else came out first. My left brain kept saying “well they’re Yo-yos you dipshit” but my right brain was like “No, it’s got to be something to do with the modular setup that I don’t recognize yet.”

2 Likes

fART box , left the back open so you can see the board .

10 Likes

the beast is alive . this is the kosmo part of the set up , plus a bit … bottom left .

7 Likes

it has filled up well since one of the first photos you posted :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

now I am going through everything trying to make work and tuning . so far 4 of the 5 vco’s are good . this could be weeks of frustration making everything work , the part I have been putting off while I just kept building .

3 Likes