Mail Day Thread

Using different colours for the cable outer is another good idea. I’m considering it.

I nearly went for a kettle connector for the mains, like the one used by standard desktop PC power supplies. In the end I decided against that as I’ve already chosen the enclosure and it’s too small and flimsy for that kind of connector.

2 Likes

Nice, but don’t need 5 :wink:

Ooooohhhhh

Ahhhhh, I may need 5 of these, eventually…

10 Likes

I don’t really like that copper flood on the hot side… Not much clearance/creepage distance, it seems easy to spark from live to earth…

1 Like

Oh heck yes! The LMNC order I’ve been waiting on for ages just arrived! Looks like I’m going to do a building livestream in the near future. Maybe one of the next three days. Will include:

• Midi to CV
  • Buffered multiple
  • VCO
  • Filter
  • ADSR
  • (maybe a few other smaller side projects)

Stoked!

7 Likes

The new PG9 glands have arrived and they’re perfect for both sizes of cable, as shown.

Also today, a large calibre chuck for the Dremel and an assortment of RM065 trimpots.

3 Likes

Nice haul from Thonk:

Robaux LL8 kit, solder sucker, and a few pots.

10 Likes

Amazing how Japanese branding can even make a solder sucker look cool

4 Likes

It’s an ENGINEER. Good stuff.

5 Likes

Latvian S&H IC and a couple of blanks from Erica Synths. Ordered on Tuesday, showed up today. Shocking when you’re used to AliExpress shipping times. Looks like I’ll be finishing up my Swamp today :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Looks like I neglected to tell them to put the order number on the back of the Mikrokosmos panel. Doh!

Most of these will go up on Tindie pretty soon.

9 Likes

wow! Gate Grinder looks gorgeous in black!!
As does the Microkosmos!!

6 Likes

Good grief! Can’t wait to order!

5 Likes

Wow!! Looking pretty snazzy!

-Fumu / Esopus

5 Likes

Everything is here, I can now start! I hope I didn’t make much mistakes on my PCB…

14 Likes

yo are you doing an front circuit KOSMO!?!?!?!
If so, that’s freaking SO COOL!!!

I would be VERY interested in some of your modules!!

8 Likes

Same! Looking extra rad!

6 Likes

Oh yes, very interested to follow this along !

4 Likes

Wouah thanks, I didn’t expected that much interest!
I still have to solder and test everything (I think I will post a lot on A litany of dumbassery), and that’s some very basic modules, but I’ll make sure to keep you updated!

5 Likes

Sam’s stuff is great and I will always buy . but it is also it is the bomb getting stuff from you guys , with the unique designs and limited quantities its like getting a piece of custom art work from someone you " know " .

6 Likes

Exactly. I love building your stuff. Can’t wait to get modules from more folks.

4 Likes