Mail Day Thread

LOL yeah I spent 8 + hours on this one [ 15 pcb’s ] and ended up with mouser , ebay and amozon carts . the ebay amazon carts were only a couple things the mouser was a 275 $ cart
the most expensive things are the lighted push button switches there are dozens of them .

3 Likes

Got some stuff from Reichelt and tme today, but I am still waiting for the pcbs to arrive…

3 Likes

Please post schematic for uncontrollable clearance delay circuit.

9 Likes

I have been keeping JLCPCB busy (a bit) and got this in the mail:

LHS: circuit PCB and IO panel of an ADSR + Gate
Middle: circuit PCB and IO panel of an ADSR
RHS: passive multiple

7 Likes

I hear it’s a pt2399 with two outputs from APC with LFO sent to pin 5 (clk o) =D

1 Like

I hear you! I have a box full of almost done modules. I am primarily waiting on micro-controllers for most of them. Last I checked Mouser said June 2023 as well. It’s super frustrating to say the least!!! Especially because one of the modules is a sequencer that I would rather test out to see if I like it instead of purchasing a different sequencer altogether.

Maybe we should make an IC Trade thread to see if we can’t help each other to finish off some of the modules most of us have sitting around half-finished?

3 Likes

I have student access to basically the entire PIC and ATMega range of MCUs and most ICs manufactured by Microchip. I’m not allowed to actually sell the free samples but I can send them to you if you pay the shipping and are willing to wait (they take about 4 weeks to arrive from Thailand and I can only get 3 orders of 3 different chips every 3 months).

3 Likes

Finally arrived!! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Did you do a new Halting Problem PCB to go with the modified panel?

1 Like

Yes, I moved the stuff around a little so I also had to adjust the pcb. Once I confirm that it’s working I will upload it

5 Likes

Stickers!

16 Likes

It’s working and it’s an amazing module! Thanks Tom! I will upload my files in the next days (spent a lot of time preparing for an interview for a new job which was today, so now I need to catch up on other stuff first :slight_smile: )

5 Likes

Feeble attempt #3 at Hero VCO PCBs has arrived. (Just kidding, it’ll be perfect. Can’t possibly be anything else wrong.) Also some other modules.

11 Likes

Aah, but a hero’s journey involves many trials and tribulations.

7 Likes

Main PCB and an panel are up:

6 Likes

Thanks! Did you change the jacks board? Looks like the LEDs must have been moved to it?

2 Likes

Good point! I have updated the github :slight_smile: I have also moved around the leds on the pulses add on board, I will upload that too.

4 Likes

A bit sturdier power supply from Modular Synth Lab. Mains voltage stuff is always a bit scarier, but I think I should be fine. Or if this is my last post, you can guess what happened.

12 Likes

As in it worked amazingly well and you have been playing even more amazing music since then ?

7 Likes

We shall never know. But at least it worked and I even got it installed nicely.

11 Likes