Mail Day Thread

@ChristianBloch they look awesome. Can you post a link to Popflier’s page/shop please.

4 Likes

Is… is that… a kosmo format Rings?!

3 Likes

More likely Eurorack… the jack holes appear to be about the same size as the pot holes. Oh, and look at the jack footprints on the board at the bottom.

1 Like

Synthcubes runnin that 25% off sale so I grabbed a (second) frogleg Dual Selective Sample & Hold Kit, a Meng Qi Split Kit, and a Meng Qi Dual Stereo Volume kit

And found a WMD Triple Bipolar VCA for a good deal on modwiggler!

7 Likes

Send a message to him

1 Like

(her) tiny

5 Likes

:roll_eyes: oh yes really sorry
(…)

3 Likes

nice that should keep you busy for a bit . I just got a bunch of patch cables didn’t have cash for much else [ even though I still managed to spend a hundred bucks ] the discount basically added up to free shipping by the time I was done .

3 Likes

@Vampyre - Thanks for the compliment. I don’t have a shop. Just sell or trade a few things here and there with people on the forums. I’ve been working on creating my own versions of many of the Mutable Instruments panels for the last year or so (all Eurorack.)

@zorch - Sorry, these are all Eurorack. I have both Eurorack and Kosmo in my studio. That being said…I will be creating some Kosmo panels for some other modules here soon. More to be revealed later on this :slight_smile:

@analogoutput - thank you for the pronoun correction :wink: Yes, the jacks on the Jove PCB are not typically what you see. This is how System80 created the boards. I had some PCBs printed and created a panel for it. Mainly for myself, but I had a couple left over.

7 Likes

No problem. I have both Euro and Kosmo in my racks also. I wouldnt call it a studio but I do have a few racks. LOL. Stay safe.

3 Likes

Hey
Maybe you had a chance dealing with a calibration for the 1613? I think mine is drifting and actually not representing the frequency that I’m passing …
Can that be repaired somehow?

power distribution strips showed up today now I can put the new meanwell power supplies to use . and than maybe wonder why the lights in the house dim when I turn on the synth monster , could it be the 20 power supplies .

8 Likes

Time to try what I can get done with Teensy. I was thinking of polyphonic synth with analog filters and VCA:s. Teensy would receive midi and output oscillators and adsr-envelopes from PWM-pins. I just think that the default audio-library doesn’t support multiple PWM-outputs, so let’s see how that turns out.

8 Likes

UK => Germany in 4 Days
100% without Delays :wink:

10 Likes

What modules are those?

1 Like

I ordered this 264 days ago. Today it finally arrived.

What? Yes, 264 days ago, that is more than an 8 months wait !

It better work! It better work!

9 Likes
4 Likes

It’s finally here. The user interface is confounding at times, but the sounds is fantastic.

I sold my last TR-909 in, I think, 2001 and I’ve missed it ever since.

9 Likes

In less than 20 characters: it works!

4 Likes

Thanks. I was trying to find them on the store.

2 Likes