Mail Day Thread

First one built! Kross works… if I press the pot in really hard. Does anybody know what could cause that? I redid the soldering points, no difference… bad pot?

Here, LFO causing crossove between a kick drum and a high pitched drone.

3 Likes

Yes, probably. If the solder joints are fine it must be a mechanical issue.

You can sometimes open them and carefully bend the wiper spring a bit, if it’s worth the time

2 Likes

Maybe open the pot up and check the wiper is touching the resistive track? Bend it a bit with pliers.

edit: @konthaar043 got there first!

3 Likes

I can definitely vouch and say the Distortion works great.
:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Same schematic? With or without the input level reduction?

Just referring to Christians Euro RAT -
I didn’t build it :slight_smile: He sent it pre-built :smiley:

3 Likes

More pics of the Euro Rat over in Funque Mod Eurorack Modules

4 Likes

Demo a drum sequence? I have 4 Rat pedals, the 88 being my favorite. I’d love to see this come to Kosmo format. Thanks for posting I love Rats!

3 Likes

Quick and dirty demo of a simple drum loop going through. First dry, then exploring the range.

5 Likes

That sounds amazing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah I bet isolating the kick drum and running it into the Rat would be sweet. Thanks Christian that was great.

3 Likes

Someone turn this into a Kosmo please. I’d love to hear some sounds from your Klon build.

2 Likes

Maybe with glowing LED eyes…

12 Likes

That’s awesome!……………

2 Likes

This one really could be 2.5cm, though :grinning:

2 Likes

Yeaahh, you know what I’ve decided that 5cm is the sweet spot for me now that I’ve built in a few different sizes, especially for effects. Fun to build, fun to play, big enough for some graphics. But this one might have to wait unless people really want it, as I’ve promised myself no more making modules until I actually make some tunes with what I’ve got…

5 Likes

What!? No make some I’ll buy 2!

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about a Kosmo version too, but I got other stuff to take on first…

So you’re saying you’d make it dual?

9 Likes

The collective noun for rats is “a mischief” apparently…

6 Likes

Fill a case with various versions, add the patch cables and you’ll have a Rat king!

8 Likes