Legowelt Zine (and other good things)

Yo yo,

I’m sure at lot of you are familiar with Legowelt (of synthesizer fame) but I was prowling his goofy website for samples (which are v. good btw) and noticed his zines bit. Thought it seemed up you guys’ street - lots of weird lil DIY and studio projects, very leftfield music tips, and a recipe for a chocolate garlic (and weed, if you want it) focaccia?

http://legowelt.org/cyberzine/

Kinda makes me think about what happened to the LMNC zines - I liked em but appreciate its not the best way of disseminating synth info, and it’s probably pretty low down the list.

4 Likes

Kinda makes me think about what happened to the LMNC zines - I liked em but appreciate its not the best way of disseminating synth info, and it’s probably pretty low down the list.

They take a bit of time to put together. With Sam’s current huge list of things to do, I imagine the zine is quite low in priority. Perhaps we could help with that somehow. I’m pretty terrible at circuit design, but I’m solid at web/graphic design (and front end code). :thinking:

3 Likes

I cannot code, nor design, but I do have a broad knowledge of weird music and very low threshold of what I consider interesting, so I’d be ideal to contribute to a synth zine.

Jokes aside, if people were interested in pursuing the idea of something like that I’d be interested in contributing somehow, but with all the projects everyone has on it seems like it’d be tricky to get off the ground

4 Likes