Desperado Vespa Day!

Hope the shoot goes/went well and the edit is Quick, Sam! Do we get a special teaser/preview here on the Thingies discourse? This is one of my favorite tunes-I can’t wait for it on a mix tape!

4 Likes

@lookmumnocomputer, love the new channel art!

5 Likes

At 6:20 AM:

Also at 6:20 AM, tapping that + ADD button…

4 Likes

Same, I’m so excited.

3 Likes

What site is that-BandCamp maybe? I mean I don’t use Spottyfi.

1 Like

That’s Apple Music…

2 Likes

Oh-the subscription version. I looked on the iTunes Store and it’s not showing up there. :pleading_face:

1 Like

Such a great song!

Really excited to see the full lyric video!

2 Likes

I have to get my SUB working in my van…

Finally showed up on iTunes! I’m old fashioned I guess-I like to own my music, not subscribe to it.

2 Likes

Also I want an extended mix.

1 Like

On Amazon…

I still buy real Physical CD’s…

1 Like

https://www.patreon.com/posts/desperado-vespa-34652320

When the preview of the video drops:

Alphabetti Spaghetti?!

2 Likes

Ah, Red Dwarf, now the last hope to carry on the proud legacy of British Sci-fi with Chibnall’s “Donald Trumping” of the Whoniverse.

1 Like

I grew up with this show. Its fucking amazing.

3 Likes

We are sooooo off topic here, but I think this scene is seconds before Rimmer suggests they form the “Committee for The Liberation and Integration of Terrifying Organisms and their Rehabilitation Into Society,” which has the slight drawback of being abbreviated C.L.I.T.O.R.I.S. Classic!

1 Like

https://youtu.be/bFGs6xuSJBs in case someone doesn’t have their YouTube notifications turned on :smiley:

EDIT: So what exactly is it with the british and tinned pasta? Why is that even a thing?

4 Likes

Just what I needed, a perfect distraction, thanks!

1 Like

It’s a staple in the US too. I eat it unheated straight out of the can. (Cooking it would just be an affectation once you’ve committed to eating it.)

4 Likes

Straight from the can!!! Short and strange story about these…Growing up my brother worked at a nursing home. When someone died he would help prepare the body for transportation to a funeral home. This included cleaning the body…So he would come home at night and grab a can of these, or raviolis, crack it open and tell me all about what happens to a body after someone dies.

1 Like