AS3310 ADSR ( Eddy's )

@EddyBergman

Hi Eddy…

I am attempting to convert you AS3310 into a PCB+Panel… Hopefully I will get it right.

It will be using 12V rails… is there any resistor values you would recommend changing? I am thinking probably not as most are just dividers and it does not matter.

Cheers

Rob

I think I have it ready to annotate and design the actual PCB…

2 Likes

The only thing you need to change is the current limiting resistor to pin 6. For -12V it needs to be betweeen 450 Ohm and 500 Ohm so 470 Ohm would be okay.

Super… :slight_smile:

It’s tidied up and annotated and it makes more sense now that I have laid it out. And is essentially a match for the AS data sheet with the addition of the amp and invert.

Will get that resistor changed and do the PCB…

I assume you don’t have a PCB/Panel as you don’t mention it… If taht’s the case then once I have it finished and tested I will pop a set in the post to you.

Cheers

Rob

(Tip: When discussing DIY designs, please include links to the design if at all possible, to make the thread more useful for bystanders and people stumbling upon it long after you’re done chatting :grinning:)

5 Likes

Rob, if you look at the bottom of my article on the Digisound 80-18 Envelope Generator you’ll see 3 links to original documents. If you click the lowest of those you will come across a PCB layout. :wink:
Link to my article on the 3310 ADSR
This web page has links to the PCB design

1 Like

Schematic is finsihed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Couple of slight changes to the schematic and the board is laid out :slight_smile:

Squeeeezed into a 25mm utility :wink:

Cutting line for Sub Board.

1 Like

And the front panel :wink:

3 Likes

Oh this the datasheet ADSR for AS3310. I thought you were talking about the Digisound version. Sorry, my bad. :slight_smile: Nice work btw!

2 Likes

I am trying to stick close to the data sheet versions on my early build, both for my own learning process and anyone wanting to build from my files ( when i get round to publishing…) or the pcbs…

Had also not notices the links above don’t go to the version listed here…

So

4 Likes

Sent TO JLC… Fingers Crossed.

4 Likes

It’s in the UK

“”“We have your item at Atherstone RDC and it’s on its way.”""

1 Like

Hmmmm… It’s not working. Maybee due to building it back to frontish but not sure… Will have to check the diagram again… Sad as it looks cool :frowning: Other things to fix first.

Everything checks out on the schematic… May just build it again as its not a lot of work, leave out the x2 and invert in the first instance.

1 Like

I found a bug on the original schematic of mine, the sustaine and release inputs were not comming from the right Controls.

And the 3310 was in back to front.

New version seems to work, although there seems to be dead spots at each end of the Pot full travel.

3310 seems to have survived its mistake

3 Likes