Arturia Keystep Pro

From this morning’s YouTube feed, here’s JAde Wii on seven small design features worth mentioning (+music):

4 Likes

Stimulus Checks start rolling out… Arturia… “Hold my Beer”…

lol

5 Likes

Sure seems like a slick piece of kit for what we do. I love my classic keystep and often wonder how it was only 90$. watched loopop’s vid but didn’t catch if those control knobs also have cv outs or would u have to convert from midi

2 Likes
4 Likes

Thank god it’s got mini keys, cured my GAS right there and then.

3 Likes

I ordered mine today for around $340. Most places were out of stock or backorder.

4 Likes

0:40 “Thank god session musician Jazz mode can be disabled.”

3 Likes

Wow that was quick!

2 Likes

Im super happy for you.

4 Likes

Dude, you’re the one who pointed out it was showing as available on the Arturia site! If it’s any consolation, I lost my cool and paid about 10% over US market for it because I didn’t do the prudent thing and check to see if any domestic suppliers were showing in stock. Until after it had shipped, that is…

2 Likes

Im actually happy for you! By the time i was able to order mine, arturia was out of stock so i had to make some calls around. Thankfully i got 15% the $399 price point. due to shipping delays i prolly wont get it for a few weeks. Thats fine though, its not like its food or meds, that shit can wait.

EB4aC7MU8AAJnoC

2 Likes

This looks pretty good

5 Likes