What I did at the weekend

I helped run the Airsoft game (volunteered) held in Epsom bunker in London on Saturday. It was my first time supporting an Airsoft game with tech support. I got to fix 2 guns and play with batteries a bit.

It was quite an experience, and am looking forward to going back again.

What did you do at the weekend?

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not this weekend, but last weekend me and he kids spent the evening Nerfing at Invicta Battlefield Airsoft: Black Site. Didn’t read the memo, had one torch between three of us and the place had no lights… :laughing:

3 Likes

Heh, so funny! Darkness adds an edge doesn’t it?!

We got plunged into total darkness when the generator ran out of fuel. We also switched off lights at random intervals, just coz.

1 Like

Ohhh airsoft! Always wanted to get into that but i already have to many hobbies haha! I like watching a bit of Kicking mustang and Novritch Sounds like you had fun =)
Ive been spending the week with my family, bro is down for a while and we went and spent the day in Rhyl today. Had a good day but I’m a lil tired and sleepy now. I’m sure ill cope though haha its been a nice time.

Looking forward to getting to some soldering done after making the 8step face plate and getting back to spending time with the GF.

2 Likes

my middle son got married at the house this weekend .
so I am officially done moving shit , painting , cleaning , etc. I can start working on the hobbies again .

11 Likes

Yeh, an indecent amount of fun was had. I’ve been doing a bit of soldering today too. Made some batteries. I do a lot of that these days. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They look really sweet! I love the kilt, I wore a kilt to university for a full year. Really enjoyed it.

3 Likes