Triple APC and EP Day

It’s 2 1/4hrs to release day for the EP and Triple Atari Punk Console… mines on order

There should be a Vid up on the APC this weekend :slight_smile:

My “to build” pile is growing too fast

4 Likes

OMG ITS SO GOOD! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: YES ITS A COMPLETE SENTENCE DAMMIT…

fooool!.

2 Likes

aha!!! yes I knew there was something missing off my to do list today!!! the schematic and BOM for the APCAPCAPC:D

5 Likes

Oh, is it APCAPCAPC? We went for AAAPPPCCC before…

3 Likes

I like APC³​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

3 Likes

im not going to lie fredrik I haven’t got a clue what its called hahaha

2 Likes

oooh that’s a good one!

2 Likes

here is the schematic, as you can see nothing super fancy or mental! CV in’s are surprisingly resilient. its a bit of fun, but definitely recommend giving it a go on a breadboard! it just makes the APC weirdness more. the idea is the oscillators get slower and slower as you go down the oscillators right down to 2 oscillators that are more like beat makes, they bounce between each other making triplets and stuff and can go to about 5 seconds between triggers.

2 Likes

Seems I got Atari Atari Atari Punk Punk Punk Console Console Console from the store page:

Do you write the store copy yourself, or did someone decide for you? :grinning:

as you can see nothing super fancy or mental!

Hmm, I wonder if I can wire up my toy APCs in this configuration…

2 Likes

yes most probable! wire the output of one into the input of the other or the reset pin I suppose! looking good!!!

2 Likes

What’s everyone’s favorite song on the new album?

Mine is Viva Forever and Stand and Deliver!

Viva Forever is fucking perfect.
Deep, slower tempo, the vox are absolutely perfect.
The ELEPHANT… you know what im talking about… :smiley:
man. <3

S.A.D. - a reworking of my absolute favorite of Sams performances within the Archway - :smiley:
Stand and Delivery shows the evolution and progression of @lookmumnocomputer 's amazing music talent and style!

Thank you for another wonderful EP :smiley: :smiley: <3

3 Likes

You can’t make a man decide. That’s cruel. I love all of lmnc releases. T.T

3 Likes

Waiting for the World to End is super catchy to my ear and the baseline is so rich and relentless.

2 Likes

I waiting for the spinning thing to turn up.