Super Simple VCO: What's next

That’s a standard oscillator circuit with two opamps, one configured as an integrator, the other as a schmitt trigger, and it does what it says on the label and not much more :slight_smile: It’s the same circuit as this one:

The linked one is modified for more common resistor values (E3 series instead of E24), single supply, and also has buffers on the output, so is a bit nicer (see the linked build document for schematics and a circuit description). There’s also a link to an exponential CV converter in that thread.

3 Likes

Yeah but don’t worry I’ll try my way to tune it, at least I hope it’s linear :confused:

1 Like

Oh yeah exactly Nice I will improve my schems with the buffer! And also can I add a pot (as shown on the screenshot) to modify the PWM ?

1 Like

I just wish I could look at those schematics and know how to put them on a board ahah

1 Like

I was like you a little while ago but actually it’s pretty easy with a little bit of logic you can do it! ^^
Though I think it’s simpler to design your own PCB on EasyEDA for example than on streapboard

2 Likes

I absolutely agree. You just learned by yourself or did you search somewhere?

1 Like

Youtube was my teacher haha and yeah I learn my myself! However I never made any real circuit now I just bought some AS3360 that are laying arround my desk haha I need breadboards and other componants. But yeah learning yourself is kinda easy if you are curious and a little bit motivated!

3 Likes