On a rare weekend trip, what do you do but…

4 Likes

What I did this weekend

3 Likes

3 Likes

Is that who I think it is? Did you get to meet her in person?

google google this place looks a bit similar:

so given this I think the answer, at least to your first question, is “yes”.

Wow-Gary Numan too! Sounds like a great weekend. Was this intended as a replacement for this year’s cancelled Moogfest?

As for your second question, the answer is no, I didn’t, but I did have a seat in the second row and a brief close look at her modular (though this is the best photo I got)

And I was only there on Saturday so missed Gary Numan. More about my day here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xgNibD-Gus

2 Likes

She goes into depth with her setup in several videos. I recognized the layout before her silhouette
but I think that black pedal with the red stripe is new, or at least I haven’t seen it mentioned. I’m envious, @analogoutput-but super glad that you got to go!

1 Like

assuming you’re talking about the thing to the right (which isn’t quite red on my screen), I asked my serious gearhead friend if he recognized it, but before he got back to me I noticed the “eventide” so it’s an eventide rose.

2 Likes

I went to this event at Cornell one year ago today. I was a little worried about COVID but knew I’d regret it forever if I didn’t go. It was unwise, probably, but I’m glad I did.

That was the last time I’ve been more than ten miles from home.

4 Likes

well hopefully not " the last " :wink:

2 Likes

If the Internet wasn’t a thing, it would be truly horrible. The world feels small enough as it is. There’s so many restaurants I miss when I worked in atlanta, hope after all this I’ll still have those to go to.

3 Likes

“On a rare weekend trip…”

I didn’t know what “rare” was.

4 Likes

Two years since this, what I think of as my last normal weekend.

4 Likes