NEW ¼ patch cables for sale - have extra!

Hey there you beautiful humans!

I’ve just ordered 3 of these:

and 3 of these:

But I only want to use the black and red cables (very hard to find good cables in one color that are not 10€ per cable :disappointed_relieved:)

So if anyone wants a couple of Yellow, White, Blue or Green cables please let me know. Brand new and of course I’ll give it to you for cheaper. Let’s say 1€ for each cable which is 0,50€ or 0,41€ less than the new price. Just don’t want them to lie around unused.
If anyone’s interested in more I’ll be happy to buy a bunch more as I will certainly need them. Making cables myself really wasn’t the best experience so far :grin:

2 Likes

You could mention it here

4 Likes

Red and black spray paint? I don’t know how well it sticks to cable but worth a try.

2 Likes

Hi Ben,
depending on shipping to France (I don’t know were you live, maybe Germany if you buy from Thomann),
I’m interested in the lot.
If I got it right, that’s 12x 0.9m and 12x 1.5m cables, for 24Euros + shipping.

2 Likes

oh man sorry, totally missed this thread

not a bad idea but I don’t know if it would hold well

1 Like

yes I live in Germany and would be happy to send it to you. If you want more I’d order some more so you can save on shipping costs. Just send me a DM with your address and I’ll look for options. I think DHL is rather expensive with around 9€ or something but there should be cheaper alternatives out there