Mouser carts for KOS2020 (and a bit about wikis)

For what it is worth I think you speak English quite well. It’s certainly far better than my French :slight_smile:

3 Likes

yep thanks, but for some technical deffinition in wiki i prefere let that, i just add some idea
(Trimmer, PCB, Srtipboard , Breadboard, Patch, Trigger, Sample and Hold, White noise, Kosmo)

1 Like

I’ve ordered from Tayda, and based in the UK! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have successfully edited French Wikipedia although my French is as you’d expect for someone who hasn’t studied it for many decades and is not a regular speaker or reader of the language. I think you’d be surprised how well your English is understood here, it’s a very forgiving language.

If you write a wiki post here or edit the content elsewhere I guarantee that it will be useful. Any minor problems such as grammar or precise terminology can be corrected by the many native English speakers here, by normal wiki editing. If you don’t know the English way to describe something, use French words and someone else can translate.

2 Likes

ok thanks I’m going to try this later

im actually planning on making all the ones that sam is doing, have one of each so far, kinda planning on following him on his journey and thn getting 2 of anything else that i need (or 3!)

I’m building the PVCO at the minute, and was thinking about getting the bits i needed for the others in good time, so just wondering if there was any BOM carts already put together

im in the UK

2 Likes

ha yeah someone edited the title!

1 Like

There are a few troublesome parts, ill see what i can drum up tonight. Whack me if i forget.
Just to confirm, you are building the 1222 Performance VCO first?

1 Like

yeah thats it, building 2!

i think iv actually got all the bits now fingers crossed

got 1 each of, performance filter, dual vca, mini adsr, vclfo and quad vca mixer that i need to get parts for

2 Likes

Alright, if you have any issues sourcing, just let us know. Part of the fun of DIY i suppose, but we have collectively found good alternates for most parts.

3 Likes