Mail Day Thread

They have a nice little feature where you can add more PCBs to an order that’s being manufactured, and you only pay the difference (note the “combine with” and “total weight” bits). So if you keep coming up with new ideas, you can keep adding things, a few bucks at a time.

3 Likes

Aaaaaah my order of March lost then found arrived anyway !

Tayda had me refunded all and I make an order almost the same thing directly thinking that it was really lost

so I wait for the same thing soon (if it does not get lost too)

an order of almost a kilo free: luck in my misfortune :grinning:

9 Likes

Looks like a nice order to get refunded!

4 Likes

yay I can finish my power supplies and mini adsr that have been sitting for two months .

6 Likes

Purple/violet knobs are the shit. I’d use 'em all over if Tayda had 'em in multiple larger sizes.

3 Likes

DSO-kit for Eurorack conversion and Gate Grinder PCBs from @analogoutput!

7 Likes

I picked up the last gate grinder . looked like a useful tool ! edit : the last one on reverb .

3 Likes

Well, not quite the last. There’s one I might keep for myself in addition to the one I’ve built, and there’s one on its way to a mysterious destination.

3 Likes

Mystery…

I reckon I could guess in 1.

Got a cool component tester and a diy case for it!

10 Likes

got a cv to midi module today .

7 Likes

I sold my Roland Boutique TR-9 for twice what I paid for it, so: pre-soldered SMD full kits for Plaits and Clouds.

I also have a used Tiptop 909-Hats coming.

5 Likes

Some Analog Ordnance Patreon supporter stuffs finally arrived!
This was sent out at the beginning of April (from Australia)

Voltage Divider module and some 1u utilities.

5 Likes

Gate Grinder panel from @analogoutput. I need to get a few components before building it, but it’s got its space already:

7 Likes

is there a bom somewhere ? I have one on the way .

1 Like

For the Gate Grinder? @analoginput’s announcement is here:

and there’s a BOM in the repository linked from there.

3 Likes

Note that I’ve made revisions since having that board made, so the BOM you linked is not quite accurate. Also that BOM is only for the main board, the daughterboard has a separate BOM. So see instead this PDF which includes BOMs for both boards, original version. Or see the paper copy enclosed with the boards.

3 Likes

thanks didn’t realize that link existed .

1 Like

thanks . downloaded , printed out and waiting for arrival …

3 Likes

was going through parts seeing what I had for project . thought you guys would get a kick out of this ,found these old parts . remember when radio shack stocked lots of this kinda stuff .

5 Likes