LMNC Module Stickers & Cards

callme crazy but i collect these and with every new module i buy for the first time i am anxious to see what sticker or card comes with it… I should have most of them by now because i have each module currently available atleast once.
Do you have others? is there a story why some have cards? are there two generations of glossy stickers? does the striked out number on the fitler count as autograph?

AND finaly…
Sam could you put the stickers inside on the drone pannels so i can collect them… PLEASE :wink:

12 Likes

I AM A USA SF BAY AREA GUY AND i PUT THE SILVER ONE ON THE POST WALKING OVER THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE AND 5 MONTHS LATER AS OF TODAY ITS STILL THERE. aLITTLE CLEAR GLOSS PAINT HOLDS IT STEADY FOR THE WORLD OVER HERE TO SEE.

10 Likes

Please protect yourself and be gentle on public or private property :slight_smile:

I sitck duplictaes into my cases. usuasly a glossy one to credit the initiator and a kosmo sticker to promote the format. When the apes find my case in the sand on the beach they know what to do and whom to praise

4 Likes

Yep! I collect these, too. There are multiple generations of the shiny silver stickers.

4 Likes

Your case is shaped like the Statue of Liberty?

2 Likes

nope but protected by a magic spell from sand, water and temporal decay. it also runs on love and hot air. i hope they don’t mistake it for one of those evil jungle board games. there probably is a “bad gear” intro like that…

PLEASE post pictures of alternate stickers and cards if you have some…

3 Likes

:new: LMNC glossy shape stickers…

I did not see them in person but a trustworthy contact postsed pictures… they look qorgeous :slight_smile:

1 Like

While we’re at it, these are from the Eurorack version of the Filter Grr:

9 Likes

Will these beauties be available at sams’ shop or are they exclusively shipped with your minies?

1 Like

Yeah, they’re just for the mini Kosmo. I can send you one of each, though. In fact, I’ll do that for anyone who wants them. DM me your address, and I’ll get them in the mail.

11 Likes

Ohhhhh how much for?

1 Like

For free anywhere in the world.

5 Likes

While we’re at it, these are the inlays for the two “Bootleg” vinyl releases:

7 Likes

Is the offer still open? lol

For sure. Just message me where to send them.

6 Likes