Hi! I am looking for some info on the Gameboy (triple) oscillator. I got an old Gameboy already and installed the background light.
Ordered a cartridge with mgb from catskull electronics, but apparently it has not been shipped yet… I have the ltc1799 for pitch bending, but I am missing some things, like
- what value for the potentiometer on the ltc1799 would be good?
- for CV just add a vactrol or is there another trick with the ltc1799?
- how to power the Gameboy with eurorack? It needs 6V, I only have 7805…
- how to do the mounting on the panel?
- did Sam document the midi injector(?) somewhere? I mean the arduino(boy) that has additional inputs for wave selection?