The videos of Love Hulten speak for them selves:

Korg Minilogue Mod

Conceptual vocal synthesizer

DX84 / A refaced DX / FM synthesizer

Noistation

MCP - Cassette Player

Voxarray 61 - DIT modular synthesizer

7 Likes

That VOC-25 looks like it would be perfect for Sam’s museum!

3 Likes

The DX-84… green/purple/yellow… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

More noisy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check this build out! looks like it could be fun with an OBA and piezo set up =)

2 Likes

Fascinating project. Is it just me, or is this guy really careless with power tools? I had to close my eyes for some scenes.

1 Like

I think he says in it that he’s not a good wood worker, or that was in a different video. I just went on a little rabbit hole on his channel. But, yeah… his jigsaw on that curve was confusing the second time round lol.
If it works, embrace the jank =)

I recently watched like all his vids haha. Love this guy. I’m tempted to do Patreon to get his book

1 Like

I’m gonna save a good few, they seem interesting to dip in n out of =) His popcorn pipes video got me tempted too. When he said “and i have sample packs… for patreon’s”

I think it’s a good place to post it.

THE GRALLOPHONE

"first demo of my one of a kind synth the GrallOphonE

conception Pierre Jean Tardiveau and Olivier Grall .

realisation Pierre Jean Tardiveau "

1 Like

And this one also build by Pierre Jean Tardiveau.

SYNTESLA 2

“Steampunk Synthesizer doped with tesla vacuum tubes made by Pierre-Jean Tardiveau for Janez Dovč. The SynTesla II is based on a Waldorf “Rocket” Xpander.”

1 Like

The build has a distinct Jules Verne / Captain Nemo atmosphere to it. I really like those round dials! Actually I like all the dials, they remind me of a picture I once saw of a power plant from the nineteen sixties or seventies. The sound is extraordinary as well !

1 Like

So more a DIY synthesizer enclosure, in other words :grinning:

https://waldorfmusic.com/en/rocket-sythesizer

1 Like

Some other discussion here

1 Like