Does the company FUTURLEC still exist?

Does the electronic parts outlet around the world FUTURLEC still exist as of 7/21/22. I have had 2 orders sent back thru snail mail inquiry from their New York Broadway location. I see there is one in UK, AUS and Bangkok. I need a Max 427 set of chips, I get no response from emails or anything.

1 Like

I guess you all visited my wonder and no one seems to know if this is really a legit company. I am baffled at sometimes getting stuff and other times getting hung out to dry and have no faith in them. Just a concern

1 Like

I think it would be unwise to trust this company. There are many public posts online about their unreliability. The earliest I found was dated 2009. They seem like a legitimate but very poorly run company.

2 Likes

yeah thats too what I seem to get. It was I needed max427cpa chips and not funny . thanks for a reply.

1 Like

as of 10/11/22 they very much exist. AMP in customer service actually talked to me. I see they are based in Far esat somwhere, but I asked about my ic order and they responded , whatcha think huh yeah my thought completeelt=t

1 Like