DIY Synth (electronic video for beginners) - Moritz Klein

Hey synth’s addicts! I have built this vactrol vcf from Moritz Klein; it is really easy to build and it working good!! It is screaming like an acid bassline ! Catch the lazers ! Now I would to test the HP mod.
I was inspired by the VCF-1 schematic from Skullandcircuits to improve the CV input.

By the way here is my instabitch page of burnt circuits, engine sound, fart boxes and other noisy experiments

http://www.instagram.com/saint_et_moudulard

1 Like

Hi, this would be better posted in its own topic, or under Building a VCF—Moritz Klein if that’s the same VCF.

Sorry, Im new in this forum and Im really a good noob :stuck_out_tongue: I didnt know that there was already a topic for it… I will not do it again… ^^
thank you for information ! And sorry for my bad english I was not so long at school :confused:
How do I redirect this post ???

Designing a diode ladder filter from scratch

also in this thread

7 Likes

Another good vid

7 Likes

I continue to post the vid’ of this excellent series

Adding voltage controlled PWM to my VCO

6 Likes

hey guys, i’ll be doing another livestream tomorrow (2.5.2021) at 7 pm CEST/1 pm EDT. this time, we’ll try to fix my VCO’s sawtooth-to-triangle conversion. catch it here:

8 Likes

Great! I probably won’t be there to catch all of it; are you making it available to watch afterwards?

1 Like

I need to catch up on these vids. Love the production quality.

5 Likes

yeah, they’re up on my patreon! i’ll eventually also do proper (public) episodes out of the livestream topics, but this will take a bit!

3 Likes

new video tonight (8pm CEST) – join us on the live premiere!

4 Likes

niiiiice!! Good that did not yet finish my drum module where I use your ladder, so I can still add the announced improvements! Also: Awesome artwork! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I thought this was quite clever.

Oh, and congratulations @Dud !

6 Likes

Thanks, yes i’m very happy that the transistors choose me :slight_smile:

1 Like

The new one !!!

Designing a simple ADSR(-ish) envelope generator from scratch

8 Likes

Nice one!

@moritzklein was the simple “ADSR” responsible for the glide/portamento in the outro patches somehow or was that coming from somewhere else? I’m looking at doing a gated glide right now, leaning towards something like this:

http://yusynth.net/Modular/EN/DUALSLEW/index.html

But if your elegant circuit was involved maybe I’ll pilfer that instead!

Cheers

1 Like

no, i dialed the glide in on my beatstep – no secret magic happening there, sorry!

3 Likes
6 Likes

Extremely clear like allways, thx @moritzklein :wink:

4 Likes
4 Likes