VCLFO10 question

Hey quick question on the VCLFO10 from electric druid. I see on the datasheet schematics from pins 7-13, there is a blue line that says its the Control Voltages and I’m wondering if this means you can just put a CV Input onto that line and it affects (or is affected by) the potentiometers such as the Frequency cv, distortion, etc. Or, does it mean that when you create the potentiometers as seen in the schematics, the control voltage is just produced form that? Really quick question and was wanting to clarify it

If I am understanding your question correctly, then i would say that the second option is the correct one. That blue line does not exist. The different CVs are not connected together.
Each potentiometer (acting as voltage divider) sets the CV input for each of the parameters.
Hope it helps.

1 Like

The blue line is a bus, a notational grouping of several separate wires. See Connect pins with KiCad Bus, Labels, and Global Labels - Bald Engineer.

1 Like

Thank you so much that clarifies a lot! I thought it was supposed to be like a cv input had to be connected to all the potentiometers!

2 Likes