Niklas Ronnberg noise circuit problem

I just finished the colored noise module by Niklas Ronnberg and have encountered a weird problem. I finished and tested it to verify it was working, the red, blue, and pink noise outputs work great and sound great. However, I have a completely different circuit that it outputting white noise separately as well as being inputted into the module and it works fine. So even with a completely different circuit being used as the white noise source on the module, it works fine. The problem came when I tried using the same white noise source and the power powering the different circuit to another circuit, which was was outputting different kinds of colored noise, and it still worked. But when I disconnected that circuit form the white noise source and tested the Niklas Ronnberg circuit again, all the output signals work except the red noise output. It is strange because the other circuit I was testing didn’t seem to affect the white noise source or the Niklas Ronnberg circuit and still worked fine, but for some reason I can’t get red noise anymore. I tested everything to make sure everything was still connected and there were no changes in value, to find everything was fine. I even changed the TL074 chip to find all outputs still working but the red noise output. Does anyone know why this might be happening or any kind of potential solution?